Who's Older?

Summary:

Techno and Wilbur reminisce the time that they were told who the older twin is.

Warning! Child Abuse

Set: Beginning of the twin's 6th Year. Flashback is when they were six, a couple months before they met Phil

***

As twins, Techno and Wilbur have always been used to people asking them, "Who's older?" whether it be their friends, professors, heck even Phil asked them when he took them in. It was expected of course, but man can it get annoying sometimes. 

Either way, they never hesitated to answer. Wilbur especially, was very proud that Techno is his older brother. "Wait, so you're the younger brother?" A first year had asked Wilbur while he was touring them around the castle like the good prefect he is. 

"Yup!" Wilbur said, "And over here's the Hospital Wing, I think Madam Posy—our healer—would prefer not to see you in there."

"I still can't believe your younger though," another one of the kids said, "I mean you're so tall!"

WIlbur laughed, "You guys still can't move on from that? First time seeing twins? I mean, I'm taller than my dad and he's like, old old."

The kids laughed at his words. They finally managed to move on from the topic and Wilbur continued to show them around. They were particularly interested in the shortcuts, but Wilbur—bring a petty bitch he sometimes is—didn't tell them where any are located at. "Hey, no one told me about them while I was a fist year. Discovering them is half the fun."

"Boo!" The first years yelled.

Wilbur let out a sigh, "Alright, it's nearly curfew, inside you go!" He said, speaking the password, making the wall open up to show the Slytherin common room.

"Aren't you coming in?"

"Nope," Wilbur said, "As prefect, I have many after curfew duties, such as watch out for other students breaking curfews. That said, I hope I don't see any of you out here." He waved at the first years as the wall closed.

Wilbur stretched his body, tired from dealing with the first years. I am a sixth year prefect, shouldn't the fifth years be doing this? He complained in his mind. Then again, he chose this. He could have declined being a prefect but he accepted it. Things he does to make Phil proud. He sighs. 

He started his rounds around the castle, not really seeing much students out of bed, which isn't too surprising. It's the first day back, he doubts anyone would be willing to risk being the first one in the school year to get called into the Headmaster's office.

"And just as I thought there was no one," Wilbur smirked when he saw a shadow moving, If Wilbur were to guess, this student's going up to the Astronomy Tower. 

"Aha!" Wilbur exclaimed, "For fucks sake!" He exclaimed when he was met with pink hair. "What the fuck are out doing out after curfew, do you want me to turn you in?"

"Obviously not," Technoblade said with a pointed look. 

Wilbur sighed, "What are you even doing here anyway? Pretty sure this is the wrong tower."

"Was looking for my earring," Techno raised the accessory, "Tommy, the little gremlin he is, stole it and hid it up here 'cause I threatened to drown him in the lake—I mean, how was touring the first years"

Wilbur laughed, "Well, I was rambling and let it slip that I had a twin, and got asked by them who was the older one. I told them it was you, of course, but they wouldn't believe me 'cause I was taller."