The Best Friendships Form During Train Rides part 2

Summary:

George wanders to the wrong part of the train and encounters a certain Slytherin sitting alone in a compartment.

Note: George is in his 3rd Year, Dream is in his 2nd. Not ship fic! I feel uncomfy writing those, but I hope you still enjoy!

***

George walked down the train, searching for the Hufflepuff Prefects that Professor Wittlemire had asked him to fetch for her. Problem was, George had no idea where they are. Maybe I could ask one of the Hufflepuff students. He thought. Oh, there's one now. He spotted a boy with dirty blond hair wearing yellow robes enter a compartment. George followed him and knocked on the door of the compartment before opening it, "Excuse me, do you know—" he cut himself off when he saw the 'Slytherin' patch on the boy's robes.

"Uhh, can I help you?" The boy asked. 

George let out a sigh, "Sorry, I thought you were a Hufflepuff," he said. "I'm colorblind."

Dream stared at him for a second before smiling, "That's alright," he said. "Do you want me to help you look for a Hufflepuff?"

"If you want to, sure," George said. "Do you mind if I put my stuff here?" 

"No, go ahead," the boy said. 

"I'm George, by the way," he added as he placed his stuff on the overhead compartment.

"I'm Dream," the boy said as he made his way out of the compartment and leading their search.

George's eyes widen at the name,"Dream? As in Dream Taken?" He asked. "Son of one of the most well-known pureblood family?"

Dream brought his hand to his neck in embarrassment, "Uhh, yeah," he let out a nervous chuckle. 

"Wow," George said. "I wonder how I've only met you in person now."

Dream raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"Found," George said. "I'm George Found, I'm also a pureblood. I've been to your family parties, but I've never seen you."

"Oh, I, well  don't really like the pureblood parties too much," Dream said. "A lot of the kids are so snobbish and all that."

George nodded, "I know," he sighed. "I wish I could just sleep in instead."

"Oh," Dream said in a tone of surprise.

"What is it?" George asked.

"There's a Hufflepuff." Dream pointed to the person in the middle of the compartments, walking around as if he was checking on the other students.

"C'mon then." George pulled Dream with him as they approached the Hufflepuff. "Excuse me." George tugged on the older student's robes.

The person had fluffy brown hair and was wearing black sunglasses, "Oh, hello." He looked down and greeted the younger boys in front of him.

"Do you know any Hufflepuff Prefects?" George asked, "Professor Wittlemire are looking for them."

"I'm a 5th year Hufflepuff Prefect," they said. "I'll go tell the others, so consider your message received."

"Thank you," the two said. 

"No problem, the name's Eret by the way, for future reference," he said with a wave before leaving to find the other prefects.

"Well, that's done, I guess," Dream said. 

"Yeah...do you mind if I just stay in your compartment?" George asked. "Maybe I can finally have someone to listen to pureblood rants."