The Better Brother

Summary:

Though they don't say it out loud, Techno and Wilbur love their little brother very much and Tommy loves them too—which leads us to the problem. Which brother does Tommy love more?

Note: Set during Techno and Wilbur's 2nd Year, Christmas Break. The twins are 13, Tommy is 10.

***

"Do you think Tommy'd like the gift that I got him?" Wilbur smirked from across Technoblade as the two sat inside their compartment in the Hogwarts Express—waiting for the train to stop at the King's Cross Station. 

Techno glared at his twin, "Just because you had Schlatt buy somethin' at Hogsmead—"

"Hey," Wilbur cut him off, shrugging his shoulders, "Perks of having a friend who's a fifth year."

Technoblade rolled his eyes at this. 

"So, do you think he'll like it?" Wilbur repeated his question.

"Yeah, kid likes anythin' anyone gives him," Techno said.

"What are you planning to give him?" Wilbur asked.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out," Techno smirked.

***

"Techno!" A ten year old Tommy jumped on Technoblade, bringing him into a hug, forcing the older to drop his trunk on the floor of the station to catch the younger.

"Hey Tommy," Technoblade greeted the younger, running his hand through Tommy's blond hair. He glanced at Wilbur with a knowing look, making the younger twin narrow his eyes at him.

"What? No hug for me, Toms?" Wilbur whined.

"Wilba!" Tommy shuffled under Techno's arms, forcing the pink haired boy to hand him over to the brunet.

"Well, it's nice to see that you boys missed me," Phil sighed, making his children laugh.

Tommy held onto both Techno and Wilbur's hands as they walked towards the car. "Did you guys learn anything good at Hogwarts this year?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah, during History of Magic we studied about this curse—"

"Booo!" Tommy said. "No one wants to learn about History, Wilbur," he said.

"But it's really good though," Wilbur insisted. "It's about a curse that is cast upon Hogwarts that makes having a dark wizard every couple of years a constant thing that just happens."

"Why is that good?" Tommy exclaimed, giving the brunet with a bewildered look.

"Man, and I thought I was the dark and twisted twin," Techno shrugged.

"They're teaching you that already?" Phil asked as he loaded their trunks in the car boot.

"Yeah, our class managed to trick Professor Binns into teaching us that instead," WIlbur said as he crawled into the back of the car. 

"Well, we haven't learned about it yet," techno started, "but Wilbur keeps blabbin' about it to me, so, yeah I know quite a bit," he said allowing Tommy to go inside first before following and closing the door with a loud thud. 

Phil began to drive the car home, meanwhile teh children were still chattering in the back. 

"I missed you guys," Tommy said suddenly.

"Aww, Tommy," Wilbur said with a smile.

"What do you want," Techno asked at the same time. 

Tommy glared lightly at Wilbur,"Don't awe at me," the to Techno, "and I don't want anything. Phil's just really boring and old."