Chapter 1 : The call

🐚Please do let me know if there are grammar mistakes. I would really appreciate it! Anyway, enjoy reading.

----------------------------------------

8 Years Ago

Luke's P.O.V

" Have all of you took a shower? "

" Yeah, we already did. When-" I was cut by a piercing scream coming from the living room. So I quickly went and see Riley being tickled so hard by Jack. Her giggles filled the entire room. I couldn't help but smile. I get jealous of their bond sometimes, she would always follow Jack around like a lost puppy even though their personalities are completely different. Jack is a devil and she's an angel. 

" You shouldn't have wakened up the beast,  princess!!! " Now he's tickling her tiny little foot. Riley keeps giggling and tries to reach Nathan for help. " Mwommy and dwaddy are gwoing to be home so we gwoing to have dinner shoon!!! HAHAHA, N-Nateyyy help meee!!! "

I could see a smirk forming on Nathan's face. I just sigh cause I know he won't go easy on Jack. After all, Jack embarrassed him in front of his friends today by pulling his pants down.

In a flash, he charges towards Jack and tackled him to the ground. A loud thud echoes in the room and it becomes silent... 

" WHAT WAS THAT!!! WHAT HAPPEN?" Oh, shoot! I rub my ears cause she was screaming to my ear.  "Nathan tackled Jack to the ground and now..."

THUD.

"They are fighting." Yay free WWE show is in the house, ladies, and gentlemen. Blake is sitting on the couch just watching at them while covering Riley's ears. He seems entertained. Riley is watching her favorite cartoon peacefully while her brothers are beating up each other. She is in a very different world right now.

" I swear if I see more than 3 bruises from them I'm taking away all of your phones!" I turn back to them and I can see a lot of punches being thrown at each other, but the funny thing is both of them are smiling as if they are having fun...

I sigh and put the phone on the table and walk towards two monkeys. I grab each of them by the back of their collar and drag them to the couch.

" Mom is going to take all of our phones because of you guys. Go and clean up. Then come back here so I can treat your bruises. And if any of you start a fight again, you will never get to watch tv and your phone ever again! Got it! "

" YES SIR! " Both of them stood up and ran upstairs.  " Last to the bathroom is a rotten fish!" Jack yelled and sprint upstairs. "Heyyyy!!! That's not fair!!! Nathan sprint behind him.

I grab back the phone and sigh. " I'll put all of our phones in your room. " Why did I always get involved in their mess.

I could her mom sigh and she told dad everything. I could hear dad chuckles and saying "They surely are my kids". " We'll be home soon sweetie, take care of them okay? Please make sure they don't fight again." Oh, I'll make sure they won't get near to each other for a while or they will make fun of each other and fight again.

" Okay, mom be safe. Love you, mom."

" Love you too sweetie."

-------------------------------------------------

1 hour later

I have been walking back and forth in front of the door waiting for them to come home. They should be home an hour ago but where are they!

Every time a minute pass by I become more and more anxious. They might just have stopped by somewhere, don't they? I'm trying to not think of the bad things that could have happen to them but at the same time, I can't keep lying to my thoughts. I have a really bad feeling about this.

" Breaking news, a car accident took place at Vancouver street just 40 minutes ago. Unfortunately, the couple did not survive as well as the old man who was also involved in this accident. The police had been investigating the scene and it seems that the old man was drunk and hit the couple's car. We-"

No please don't let it be them. Plea-

" Gwuys, isn't that d-dwaddy's cwar?" Riley points at the red car, her hand is shaking and she quickly went to Micheal who is near her, and hugs him tightly.

None of us speaks. It was a ringing silent and it's torturing my ears. Suddenly the house phone started ringing. My mind is still blank and hoping it wasn't who I think it is calling."Hello?"

" Is this Luke Benjamin Jones? "

" Yes..."

" Oh, um kid we have been trying to reach out for you but it seems that your phone is not with you. Your parents were in a car accident and they didn't survive-"

The phone immediately slips from my hand. No, no, this can't happen. My head is spinning and I feel my whole body become so weak. I fall on my knees and covers my ears... They're gone...

No... No!!!!!