Chapter 32: What's coming...

Gabriella Stones, 10 years old

Gabriella Stones, 10 years old. ( Gabby )

Samuel Marco, 19 (Sammy)

Jonah Jacquier,17 

Riley's P.O.V

" Is he gonna come?" Gabby tilts her head in front of me. " I'm not sure, Gabby..." I'm kinda sad that he's not here. I look that the bag of cookies in my hand, this is his. I really want to give it to him.

" C'mon Riley. Maybe he'll come soon. Let's go play while waiting for him." Frosty also tilts his head in front of me. " Okay..." 

" RILEY! I'm here!"

I know that voice!!! I turn around and see him breathing so heavily while wiping his sweat. I can't explain how happy I am!

" Milly!"

30 Minutes ago

Miller's P.O.V

" Is it done?" I look up to Jonah who's holding my new phone. "Yeah I already transfer everything to it and you got a message, kiddo." Jonah smile warmly at me. Jonah and Sammy know I found my twin. 

" Let's play at the park on Saturday at 2 pm. "

2 pm...

It's 2:16 pm right now!!!

" Sammyyyyyyyy, take me to the parkkkkk."  I woke him up and try to pull him off the sofa. " Okay! Okay!!! Chill out, Mil!"

Good thing today dad is out of the country doing whatever bad things he's doing. I got beat up pretty bad that night. My phone broke and Jonah bought me another one with the money I stole from dad. It's not that I'm proud of what I'm doing but I had to. I haven't see mommy for 3 days now. Dad moves her to another house... 

At least today I can see Riley!

Present time 

She runs towards me with a huge smile on her face and hugs me. I was shocked but I quickly hug her back.

I miss her...

She pulls back and puts out a bag of cookies. " This is for you! I made it with my brothers!" 

 " This is for you! I made it with my brothers!" 

Woah, I hope I can also bake cookies with her. This is so cute! " Thank you, Riley!" She hummed and takes my hand then lead me towards her friends. " This is Lucas and Gabriela. And guys this is Miller!"

Gabriela had her jaw drop while Lucas observing my face. " You two look the same!" Gabriela exclaim. Lucas just nods and pulls Riley's hand off me. " Yeah..." This boy is being protective over my own twin. I take Riley's hand back from him and walk towards the playground. "Let's play."

"Okay!" Riley said happily. We all gather in front of the swings to decide what are we gonna play. To be honest this is my second time playing at the playground. My first time wasn't fun. My so-called friends told me that we are playing hide and seek. I stay for 2 hours in the park all alone, in the end, nobody comes to find me. Sammy's the one who took me home. 

Lucas grabs her other hand and I glare at him. Oh, he glares back at me. 

Suddenly Riley's hands broke off from us. Gabby pulls Riley towards her and glares at both of us. " You two are making her uncomfortable." I can see that Riley is uncomfortable because of it. I sigh and cross my hands. "So, what is gonna play?"

" Let's race." Lucas looks at me with a smirk on his face. Oh, it is on.

Jonah's P.O.V

" I don't think I've ever seen him playing with kids around his age. It's good seeing him being carefree and do things that he's supposed to do at his age." Sam speaks out while watching Miller play with the two kids and his twins.

" Yeah, I never see him this happy."

Just a moment ago, he and the other kids look like they are gonna fight over his twin, but I can see they are getting along, they are playing tag now. The huge smile on his face is so rare to be seen. 

He's a good kid, it's just he grow up in such a cruel environment. We tried to protect him from getting beat up by his dad but it's no use. If we die, who's gonna look out for him.

We took some beat for him, he's like our little brother. Sam and I are orphans. We were taken by Roberto ( Miller's dad) when we were young and he trains us to kill. We didn't want him to go through the same thing... We had a plan for how to get him out with his mom. 

Sam had a little sister before... but she passed away from leukemia. He was 12 at that time, he lets his grief out by burying himself with the work Roberto gave him. Ever since we had to be Miller's guard, we have grown closer to him and love him. Even tho we are not brothers by blood, we still would die for him. 

" Jonah... You know what's coming right?..."

I sigh and look at Miller's twin. She looks so innocent and pure...

She could never imagine what's coming for her...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So who is your favorite character so far?