Chapter 34

Third person's P.O.V

Riley stood up and pull both of them into a hug. " Stop!!! Please... I'll come out!" Both Lucas and Gabby stare at her in terror.

"N-no no no, Riley you can't!" Gabby cried out in a low voice, holding on to Riley even more. She knew if she lets go, Riley will leaves.

She can't let her go.

Lucas is crying while shaking his head. " You can't do this, Riley. Don't you dare go out there. I-I can't...I can't lose my best friend! There's gotta be another way!" He whispered angrily. He's not mad at her, but himself. He feels helpless.

" There's no other way! He doesn't know you guys are here so he won't do anything to you two as long as he doesn't know! I- I can go out there, a-and if he takes me s-somewhere, it w-will be okay c-cause I have this." Riley points to her necklace. Then it clicks. Its a necklace with tracking device.

Luke give each of them the necklace last week, in case of anything happen.

Both of them still are not willing to let her go. They can't let her being taken by the horrifying man out there. "R-Riley-"

She put both of her hands on their cheek and look at them with the warmest smile with tears slowly falling from her eyes.

She don't know what will happen if she goes out there and she don't know if she can be save.

She's scared.

She's terrified.

But she'll do it for them.

" It's gonna be okay..."

And just like that...

She force herself out of their grasp and face the man who will bring her to her biological father.

As she comes out, the two kids watch Riley falls into the man's arm, unconscious with a cloth covering her mouth and nose. Gabby wants to yell out and reach for her but Lucas quickly shut her mouth with his hand and pull her back.

The man look into the small room but he can't see them in the darkness. They are shaking in fear and holding their breaths until the man leaves.

There body immediately felt so weak after being in a terrifying situation. Lucas helps Gabby stood up but Gabby still shaking from fear.

"We need to bring her back. W-we need to-" Lucas pull her to him and wraps his arms around Gabby.

He had no words left to say... There a lump of guilt and desperation in his throat.

The little boy's head is filled with possibility of what could have happen to Riley.

Gabby pulled back and grab his hand. " W-we need to find her brothers. We can't just stand here!"

Micheal P.O.V

"Kidssss we're home-"

Woah what the hell happened here...

"Our house... it's trashed." Nathan spoke.

Do they have to destroy the furniture?The could have just steal them instead.

All of us are still looking at our house in disbelief, there are some words on the wall, written by a black spray paint.

" Come and find us. "

Luke started panicking and searches around the house.

"Where are they?! Where are the kids!?"

We all started searching around the house too but we still can't find any of them.

"Where are they?!?" Luke buries his face on his shaking hands. " Micheal, where are they... She can't be. She's fine. She'll be fine... We'll be fine." Its like I'm seeing the same thing I saw when our parents died.

Luke in an unstable state.

Hurt his feeling,
he'll says nothing back.

Hurt his pride,
he'll stay quiet and improve himself.

Hurt his career,
he'll build a better one.

But hurt one of his family,
he'll take you to your grave.

"I don't know, Luke..."

"What if she's kidnapped?" Jack spoke out then Nathan smack his head. " Don't say that." Jack rubs his head while hissing in pain. "I've read a lot of Wattpad stories to know where this is going!"

"Why are you even reading those kind of stories?" Blake spoke.

Just then Lucas and Gabby comes into the living room but not in a good state.

Gabby is trembling while Lucas is trying to hold his tears.

Wait where's Riley.

Luke quickly kneels down infront of them and grabs both of their shoulder. "W-where is Riley?"

Lucas is trying to let out something but he can't stop shaking. I guess he's scared of Luke.

"WHERE'S RILEY?!?!" Okay that's not right. I pull him off from the poor kids and scold him." Can't you see they are shaking in fear? Yelling right on their faces won't make anything better." I glance at the others and they all are trying to deny what's in their head.

I am too but I need to stay rational if we need to solve anything. " Please can you guys tell us where's Riley?" I talk in a softer way but then Gabby suddenly breaks into tears.

"A-a man took her!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guyss for the long update.

I was too stressed out because of my upcoming exam so I decided to write a bit.

Im excited yet scared for the exam, but I really just want to get over with it and graduate. I should have graduate last year if it's wasn't for covid.

Anyways have a nice day everyone. Thank you for reading and voting for this stories. I feel motivated seeing them. Thank you so much.