Chapter 29: One day.

Luke's P.O.V

I was about to ask that later.

" He's my friend I met at the park. His name is Milly!" She answers happily... Another boy we need to look out for. I turn back to her and ask her. " Is he also go to your school?" She shakes her head, I sigh in relief but am devasted at the same time. I need to know who is this boy. 

Her stomach growl, I can't help but chuckle. " We'll have pizza tonight." Nathan jumps and quickly grabs his phone " Yeah! Pizza night!" 

" How are you still eating Pizza for 5 days straight now?" Blake questions him while looking at him with a disgusted expression. " Come on, Blake. You know how much I love pizza. I can eat pizza every day and never get bored with it."

" Weirdo." Blake shakes his head and takes the remote. "Oh right. And Riley you're grounded."

Riley's P.O.V

That's not so bad. I love staying at home too! I nod and tell Lukey that I need to take a shower. I close my bedroom door and takes out the receipt that has Milly's phone number on it. Do my brothers need to know Milly gives me his phone number? But they also didn't tell me if they got anyone's phone number. I guess it's alright. I save his number on my phone then take a bath. 

After I finished taking a shower. I run to Mikey's room, he always dries my hair and I love it! He is always so gentle when drying my hair, the others... kinda ouchie. His bedroom door is open. I peak at the door and see him on his computer. " Mikey?" He turns to me and put away his laptop. " Come here." I quickly run to him with a hugeeee smile on my face while still hugging Mr. Flushy. (The cute panda that Nate give her.) 

He picks me up and puts me on his bed and takes a hairbrush and the softest towel. Mikey doesn't like to use a hairdryer cause it is noisy and we can't talk to each other clearly. " Mikey?" 

"Hmmm?"

" My friend, Milly..." He stops drying my hair for a while and continues. " What about him?" 

" His hair and eyes color is the same as mine. His birthday is also the same as mine too! We look almost the same! It's so cool! I hope I can see him again... But not like that again." I pout and play with my finger. " What do you mean like that again?" 

"The first time I met him, his knees were bleeding. So I help him. And today I met him again, it's worser." I want to meet him again when I've not grounded anymore maybe I can ask to meet at the park and surprise him with cookies. 

" Maybe when you meet him, can I tag along? Maybe I can help him if there's something bad going on." Mikey is a lawyer, does lawyer help people just like the police? I stop his hands and turn to him." How do you help him?" 

He makes a duh face as if I miss something obvious. I tilt my head, still don't know what." I'm an adult, honey. I can solve more problems than you could ever think. Trust me, I have dealt with a worser situation." Ahhh that's what he meant. He continues to dry my hair while humming a song he always listens to. ( Leave before you're me by jonas brothers. It's the song above. I love that song sjjshssj. )

" Done! " I turn to him and give him the biggest hug and kiss his cheek. " Thank you, Mikey! " I run out of his room and go to my room.

Should I call him? Is he okay? Maybe I'll just call him so he knows my phone number. 

" Hello?"

"Riley?"

" Hi, Milly." I am happy to hear his voice but I don't want my brothers to know I'm calling him. They always go weird when I'm making friends with boys. But that's okay, I already have two best friends, Frosty and Gabby. Gabby is a new student, I just know her this year but we get along very quickly! But Frosty and Gabby always fight with each other when we are playing, they are just... not on the same page? I heard Lukey said that before when Blakey and Jackey are fighting for almost everything. 

"Riley! It's so good to hear your voice again! Did you get in trouble? Of course, you are. I'm sorry for getting you in trouble. I-"

" Milly, it's alright. I'm just grounded, for now, it's fine. How about you, have you treat your wounds?"

" Yeah, I already did."

" Umm... What happens to you?"

"..."

" I just... I just wanna help."

" Riley... I can't tell you... One day, I'll tell you everything. I promise."

"Okay...Oh and after I can go out again, do you wanna go to the park? We can play together with my friends!"

"That...sounds nice... Okay! I'll come-"

"I-I'll think about it. I-I gotta go now. Talk to your later."

"Bye Mil-" He hung up. He sounds in a rush but also scared. What is going on at his place? 

" RILEY! THE PIZZAS ARE HERE!!!"

"Okay! I'll be down in a minute!" I put the phone down and go to the living room. He promises to tell me one day. I hope he'll tell me soon. 

Miller's P.O.V

" Who are you talking to?"