Chapter 3: Little Sweet Revenge

Nathan's P.O.V

I was about to go to my room and chill but I saw Riley sitting in front of Jack's room. There's a rope tied on the doorknob and the other end is tied to the doorknob of the empty room in front of Jack's room. He won't get to leave his room for sure.

I take a seat beside her and whisper to her. " What are you doing? " She scoots closer and whispers to my ear. " He took my bacons this morning so this is a payback." I turn to her in disbelief. She had never pulled a prank on us or even get involved in pranking one of us. We pulled a prank on her but she thought about us beforehand. Instead of getting yelled at, we receive her sweet loving voice that is far from being annoyed. We still prank her just because we are greedy for her affection.

" Woah wait today's is the baseball match right?" She smirks and smiles sweetly at me. She looks so innocent but yet what she's doing is evil. " Yes! And he's going to miss it."

What has she been watching on tv these days? I need to keep an eye on her.

" What are you two up to?" Blake takes a seat beside me and told Riley's prank he was shocked for a few sec but his face starts beaming with light. He really gets excited when he gets to prank one of his siblings. He always is there to be the one who takes a video of everything that happens.

He immediately agrees to be involved with no hesitation. We went on talking about how our days went while waiting for Jack to wake up.

An hour later

" What's this?! Why can't I open it?!?" Oooooo he's awake! All of us tries to hold our laughter and Blake already had his phone in his hand taking a video of the whole situation.

"Who's out there?!?! Open this god damn door!!!" Riley stood up and give a few knocks on the door. " Oh dear lovely brother, you should have never taken my precious bacons. Stay in your room and think of what you have done." She turns back to us and gives us a look

Let him out, and you're next.

"What?!?! Riley?!? JUST FOR BACONS?!?!

She then walks away. Blake and I wouldn't dare to go against her. Who knows what this new side of her would do to us.

"C'mon Blake let's go watch the match," Blake smirk and put swing his hand over my shoulder. " Yeah, we will have a lot of fun!!!" He said it loud enough just so Jack can hear him clearly.

Suddenly there's a thud on his bedroom door.

" You punch that door one more time, you'll be grounded for a week." Luke hates it we do violent things in the house. He doesn't want any bad influence towards Riley. We want to keep her pure and innocent. Sure it would be dangerous to her but we'll make sure our Princess safe. When she grows old, she will be our Queen.

" I'll do anything! Just let me out! I need to go, my friends are waiting for me! " Blake shakes his head telling me not to fall for it.

"You are on your own on this one little brother. You heard what the Princess said. You need to think of what you have done. C'mon Nate, we got a match to watch."

----------------------------------

After the match

" We're hom-"

" JUST FOR BACONS YOU MADE ME STUCK IN THAT ROOM AND MISS THE BASEBALL MATCH! " Jack is standing in front of Riley looking furious. Riley crosses her arms looking at him straight to his eyes.

" Well I love my bacons, you can't just take them from me! " She points a finger on Jack. She's being weird. This is not her. Something is off. It just doesn't make sense. She wouldn't hesitate to give us her food. She cares about us too much. She is far from being greedy or being angry at us. This is the first time I saw her being angry.