Chapter 12: He's back

Riley P.O.V

It's been a week, and I'm all better now. Let me fill you in on what happened.

Lukey and Mikey take turns to take care of me. I felt bad for being sick, there's a huge baggy-dark-circle under their eyes. They keep telling me that they were fine whenever I told them to rest. One day later, I feel a lot better. They went back to work and I went back to school.

Frosty got really mad when I told him I was sick. I explained why I didn't call him and promised him that I will tell him whenever I was sick. He was being grumpy all day but at the same time, he took extra care of me. I manage to put a smile on his face again when I take him to get ice cream and play with him at the park.

When Natey comes home, I immediately ran to him with a huge smile on my face that I can't control. He kneels and pulls me into a hug. He cried on my shoulders and told me how he was extremely worried about me and how much he missed me. He then takes me to the amusement park and got me an adorable stuffed panda. I named him Mr. Flushy.

I really love it

I really love it. I'm gonna hug it whenever I went to bed. At night, Natey told me everything about his trip to Italy. He promised me that he will take me there one day.

And when Blakey came home... Well, he also immediately cried when I hugged him. His eyes look just like Mr. Flushy... like he hasn't slept for days. I told him to take a rest which takes us 20 minutes straight of arguing. He wanted to spend time with me but I wanted him to rest up. So I had to come up with a win-win solution. We both take a nap together. I only take a nap for 40 minutes but Blakey sleeps the whole day. I didn't leave his side as I promise to stay with him. I love to see the smile on his face when he woke up and saw I'm sitting beside him.

And today is the Hockey tournament. Me and my brothers are taking our seats. Mikey is scolding Natey because he bought everyone else get a medium-size popcorn and drink but he bought them small for Mikey. Natey seems to be unbothered, it's as if he didn't hear anything that Mikey said and keeps on eating his popcorn peacefully.

Typical teenager.

"Hey knock it off, Micheal. It's starting." Blakey nudges Mikey's arm which Mickey scoffs in return.

" I would like to see how you react when you're the only one got small size popcorn. This is not enough for me."

-----------------------------------------------

"Look it's Jack!" He heard my voice and opens his arms widely. I smile and ran to him. " Riley be careful! " Lukey shouted behind me but I'm too excited to see Jackey.

" JACKEYY!!" He catches me and lifts me up to the sky. " How's your leg?? Are you okay?" I saw him fell but he quickly regains and gets back on his feet.

He flicks my forehead.

" What am I? An ant? C'mon Riley I'm a beast! That little fall felt nothing." I  pout and ask him to put me down. " Then I don't need to worry about you anymore, right?"

I turned my back on him and start walking towards Luke. " Woah Woah wait. Ummm... AHHHHH RILEY!!! " I turn back to him and see him on the floor grabbing his leg.

" What are you doing?" I cross my arms and look at him weirdly. He pouts and holds out both of his arms then makes grabby hands. " My leg hurts?" I shake my head and run towards him. "C'mon Beasty. Let's get you home and get your leg treated okay?" He hummed in response and picks me up again. I kiss him on his cheek.

A smile forms widely on his face. " What's that for? "

I hug him tightly and whisper to his ear. " That's your present for winning."

" But what if I lose?" He raised his eyebrow.  I cupped his face with my hands and put on a serious face." Then I give you two kisses on the cheek to make you feel better!"

He sighs and puts on a disappointed look on his face. " Guess I have to lose more then!" That's just absurd. " Noooo, I didn't mean you can lose purposely!!!!" He laughs then runs towards the car while carrying me.

" Jackeyyyyy! Slow down!!!!"

Blake's P.O.V

" Guys I think our little brother is broken. That's not the devil brother I know." Nathan said it and I nod agreeing with him.

Micheal swings his arm on my shoulder and I see a teary smile on his face.

"Nah, I think it just our little brother is back."