Chapter 2: I promise

Micheal's P.O.V

Ahhh, I just love Sunday morning. It's the only morning that is so peaceful for me to wake up. I stretched out my body and get off my bed. I hum as walk to the bathroom and turn on my favorite song. Well, I'm really in a good mood today.

Yeah, this is my jam!

"Maybe sometimes, we got it wrong, but it's alright~ The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same
Oh, don't you hesitate."

Pick the hairbrush from the bathroom counter and swiftly turn then point to the mirror. Bam! Dang, I'm so cool. 

" Girl! put your records on, tell me your favorite song, You go ahead, let your hair down~ Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams. Just go ahead, let your hair down~"

Well, look at my hair, sir that marvelous hair is illegal. 

*Wink*

 Dang, I love myself too much, don't I?

Well, no harm is done.

" You're gonna find yourself somewhere, someh- "

" MICHEALLLLL!!!!! "

Oh my god, that scared my soul out of me! Who dares to ruin my Sunday morning!!! I quickly open the door and about to throw some hands but retreat when I saw Luke carrying my sleeping beauty.

" I'm going to wake up the others and get ready. You go wake up Jack then make breakfast. "

Woah, wait what is happening here?!? Why are they so busy on a Sunday morning!!

" Wait what, why? They usually wake up  in the afternoon today, where are we going????"

Look just looked at me in disbelief as if I have grown two heads. " Are you still drunk?!? It's Monday and they are late for school, you idiot!!!"

Oh, shoot!!!

Wait.

"Luke!!! Why do I have to wake up the beast?!?"

Look turn back on me with a stern expression on his face.

" That's your punishment for drinking on a Sunday night. " He said it with a 'duh' tone and walk away.

I sigh and walk to Jack's room. I slowly open his bedroom door and peek at the beast. Hmmm for sure the beast is hard to be wakened up. I need to use more force.

I tiptoe towards his bed and slowly grab the pillow beside him. Well, the excuse for my doing is that I  tried to wake him up but he won't budge. Sooooo I'm practically safe? I hope. I take a deep breath and hits his face with a pillow.

" WAKE UPPP!!!" As soon I said it, I quickly sprint out of his room.

" MICHEAL!!!!"

Well, the beast is awake, now let's make some breakfast and pack Riley's lunch fast!

------------------------------------------------

" Bye Mikey! I love you!"

" Love you too and take care princess, and boys stay out of trouble! "

"Yeah yeah."

"Okay, Mikey!

Okay, now I need to do the dishes. I took the day off, well I'm really late for work anyway. I'll just stay at home today. But I need to make sure all the things in the house are clean and tidy. Yeah, I'm a clean freak, but it's not that bad. Well, I got it from mom.

"Hey, mike."

"Um yes, why are you still-"

THUD