Chapter 17: Only for me and him

Third-person P.O.V 

Micheal brags into the kitchen and sees a bowl of cookies " YAYYY COOKIES!!!". He was about to grab one but someone slaps his hand which causes him to drop the cookie. " OuCh!! What you do that for?!?!" He rubs his hand while glaring at Nathan. Riley comes with another small bowl of cookies with a happy smile on her face thinking of her best friend coming to her house. She had a lot of plans. " That's only for me and him."

Micheal seems to be confused and looks at his brother. " By him, she meant Lucas." Micheal facepalm and seats on the kitchen island. " I forgot that he's coming today. But darling how bout' us??? Your brothers want cookies too. " Riley points at the small bowl. " That one is for you guys." Micheal looks at the bowl then looks at Nathan. " Take some while you still can. We ran out of chocolate chips."

Micheal didn't even think twice before some of the cookies in the small bowl. " Give this to Blake. Don't give any to Jack. Mark my word he can't have any cookies!" Nathan just chuckles in amusement and continues cleaning the counter. " Can you guys watch the cookies for me? I need to go change before he comes." Her brothers nod and she leaves the kitchen while humming in excitement unaware that her brothers are staring at her with a small pain and sadness in their hearts. 

" Why do I feel like she is having a date with someone?" Nathan speaks up. " More like bringing her boyfriend home..." Micheal spoke and sighed. In a split second their head snapped at each other. They keep staring at each other while imagining Riley having a boyfriend.

"Nope."

" Not happening."

They both didn't want her to have a boyfriend. Well to be exact Micheal didn't want to let any man take his little sister away from him forever. The thought of his little sister growing up and leaving them make his eyes teary. " Bro, you're crying???? She not even getting married yet! Chill!" Nathan would be lying if he didn't feel like crying thinking of it too. But if that makes her heart happy and puts a bright smile on her face, he would not stop her.

Micheal wipes his eyes and tries to mask them with a smile. " Whatever, pffff there's still a long time before she gets married. You watch her cookies, I need to take a shower." He stood up and goes to his room.

Nathan scoffs and grabs his phone. " Yeah right, bet he's going to cry in the shower."