Chapter 16: Signature

Nathan's P.O.V

" Nateyy!!!!! The house is on fire wake up!!!!!!" Wha, WAIT WHAT?!?!!

" RILEY, RILEY, C'MON LET'S GET OUT!!!!!!" I swiftly carry her and run out of my room.

Wait...

No smoke.

Everything seems fine.

And Luke came out of his room walking normally.

" Why you are being so noisy in the morning?"

"Ri-Riley, t-there's no f-fire...." Riley seems shocked herself. She coughs and asks me to put her down.

" You act fast." I look at her weirdly.

" Of course I would if someone suddenly came into my room and said the house on fire!" She giggles and takes my hand. I bet she learn this from Jack." I'm sorry Natey, I tried to wake u up. But you won't budge." I sigh and walk back into my room. "Nooooo don't go back into your room!!!" To bad... I'm already in front of my bed.

I immediately drop on the bed with my face buried on my black blanket.

" Nateyyyyyyy" She climbs my bed and tries to turn my face to her.

" Help me make cookies, pleaseeee." I'm really want to go back to sleep but I also didn't want to make her sad.

Sleep is bae...

But...

Riley is my princess.

I sigh and stood up. "Okay, wait for me in the kitchen. I need to go to the toilet."

She hummed and immediately ran out of my room.

How can she always so active in the morning......

----------------------------------------

I went downstairs and see Micheal, Jack, and Blake in the living room. All of their eyes snapped at me when they heard my footsteps.

" I was having fun in my dream and you ruined that perfect moment." Micheal glares at me and snuggles more into his white fluffy blanket. I try to hold myself from laughing when I see his face. Suddenly Jack threw a pillow at me and it hits my face. " Hey, I'm also a victim here!". " Well, we are all the victims here," Nathan speaks up. I sigh and walk to the kitchen.

Today just isn't my day.

Jack's P.O.V

Nathan turns to Micheal with a curious expression. " What did you dream of?" Micheal turns to Nathan but his eyes still close. "I was about to enter a huge chocolate factory." Oh...I was expecting something else. " Like in the Charlie and the chocolate factory movie?" He nods and tries to go back to sleep. I laugh at him and stood up. " You're too old for that." He opens his eyes and shoots a glare at me.

" You better not bother me, I need to sleep all day to remove these dark circles under my eyes. It's ruining my handsome face. " Nathan chuckles and went upstairs. "You should really wash your face though. You look stupid and ugly." Micheal immediately sits up and throws a pillow at Nathan. "You insult my face one more time, I swear I'll fill up your room with broccoli." Nathan sticks his tongue out. " You just make your life harder. I am not picking up that pillow." He then immediately runs to his room. 

I need to take out my phone.

"Hey, Micheal!"

"What?!?"

*Click*

"HAHAAHHAHAHAHAH YOU LOOK LIKE A BLOODY SHEEPPP!!!" RUNNNN.

I immediately sprint to my room and lock it.

Best picture of the year!

Micheal's P.O.V

What did those two do to my face...I sprint to the bathroom and look at the mirror.

" JACKKKKKK!!!!!!"

I knew it's him because he puts his signature on my forehead.

I'm going to kill him.

Jack's P.O.V

I heard Micheal yelled my name as soon as I post the picture on our family group. He looks bloody hilarious. I know it's stupid to leave my signature but...

A piece of art needs to have its artist's signature, don't they?