Chapter 36

Jonah's P.O.V

Riley fell asleep in my arms after sobbing so I lay her on bed and leave the room quietly.

"Martha I know you miss her...But you can't meet her yet. He's coming, you know better what would happen if he sees you here." I spoke quietly to Martha, I know she wants to see her daughter after so long but Roberto is arriving soon and he'll beat her if he sees her here.

She sighs and wipes her tears. " Can you pick me up tomorrow so I could meet her?" I nod and motion her to go while she still can.

15 minutes later

I watch as Roberto's car arrives infront of the mansion through the window.He steps out with another man.

A doctor.

Why would he need a personal doctor...Is he sick? I hope he is. That would make many people's life easier.

Roberto's P.O.V ( surprise (?) )

Finally I'll be meeting my daughter, I know she wouldn't like me but that will change, I'll make her like me more than her stepfather.

I take this so called professional doctor to her room to starts the procedure. If he fails I'll kill him on the spot immediately.

I enter her room and see her sleeping on the bed. Initially I wanted to talk with her first but this would work much better.

"Start the procedure."

The doctor hesitates, standing still on his place. "S-sir, it can be guaranteed that it will work this was only reviewed in a week. The probability of success is...60 percent."

I called the most professional doctor I can found and this is the outcome? What a disappointment. " I expect you to be finished and settled with everything with the time I gave you. No talking back, JUST OBEY MY ORDER."

" I don't care if it works or not. Just start to brainwash her and you'll be on your merry way to your family safely. You wouldn't want your family to receive an invitation to your funeral don't you?" The doctor shakes his head and starts doing his work.

"As I thought so."

The others started coming into the room to set up the equipments.

This better works.

Riley's P.O.V

I felt someone touching my arm and its feels like someone stick a needle on my arm. I woke up immediately and see a doctor staring at me.

He looks sorry?

"Honey, I'm sorry but I need you to go back to sleep." He smiles gently at me but with sad face.

"N-no, I don't want to please....I wanna go home."

"I'm sorry honey but I can't help you with that. I wanna go home too. " He started to take something I dont know what it is but I dont want it to be near me.

"No!!! No!! Pleaseeee h-he promise I can get out of h-here! Pleaseeeee help meeee!!" I couldn't help but struggle to get out of this bed but then so many hands started grabbing me. I just realized there's a lot of big tall man here.

I can't move.

I can't breath.

I can feel myself shaking.

He then puts it on my face." I'm so sorry..."

I try to shake it of but then everything started going so blurry....

I see a man behind the doctor...

He smiles at me ....

" Please....I..wanna go... home....."