Chapter 15: Nemo and Dory?

Riley P.O.V

" Frosty!!!!" He's on the swing so I run towards him. " Where had you been? I've talked to your brother and he told me you are here. " I take a seat beside him and start to swing on it a little bit.

" Well I saw a boy, his name is Miller but I call him Milly." He chuckles and swings on his swing. "You always call anyone's name in your way." I giggle and swing higher. " Anyway, he hurt his knees so I help him treat it. I ask him to play with us but his father is going to pick him up soon. That's all about it." He hummed in response.

"Oh yeah, Frosty. Get off from your swing." He immediately gets off and so did I. " Close your eyes for me." He looks at me with curiosity and confusion. " What why???" " C'mon, just do it." He closes his eyes. "Okay now put out both of your hands. Like this. "

"Huh?"

" Close your eyesss!" Thank goodness I manage to hide it quickly!

" How am I supposed to see how if I closed it?!?"

" Oh right, hehe my bad. Like this okay? Now close your eyes again." He chuckles and nods.

" Don't you dare put anything gross of alive!" I giggles and put the bracelet on his hands.

"Okay! Open your eyes!!"

"Your's Nemo." Then I take the dory bracelet. " And this one is mine."

He wears it and takes a good look at it. " You made this? " I nod then come closer to him to see his reaction. " Do you like it???" He smiles and hugs me. " I love it!" I can't help but giggles and hugs him back. " Come on, let's play spaceship!" He grabbed my hand and I run with him towards Blake.

We both in front of him and gives him puppy eyes.

" Woah! What do you two little puppies want???????"

I look at Frosty and he nods then we say it at the same time. "Will you be our alien?"His eyes widen. He's about to refuse! I grab quickly his hand and pout.

"Pleaseee. Blakey pleaseeeee."I give him the biggest puppy I eyes I can make. None of them can resist it. He sighs and stood up. " Fine! Fine! I'll be your alien."

"Yay!!!!!!"

----------------------------------------------

" He's down!! Get on the ship!!!! " Frosty screams at me and I immediately run towards the tunnel. Just a little bit moreeee. "Aha!!! I got you!!!!" Oh no! the alien woke up again!!! Frosty!! Help!!! " I try to wiggle of him but he's too strong.

Thud

" Ahhhh! What was thattttt!!!!!" Blakey scratches the back of his head while hissing in pain. I turn to Frosty and see him holding a baseball bat and he immediately drops it. "Where did you get that?" He shrugs his shoulder. " I found it on that empty bench. " I sigh and help Blakey.

" Are you okay?" He slowly stood up and brush off the sand on his knee. " Yeah yeah I'm good. But I am not being your alien anymore! " I pat his back and nod. " Okay, I'm sorry. Here take a sit. I'll buy water for you." He smiles and ruffles my hair. " Awwww thank you, sweetie. Be careful alright?" I hummed and run towards Frosty.

I shoot a death glare at him telling him that I'm mad at him. He quickly put back the baseball bat on the bench and follows me from behind. I didn't talk with him until we reach a small store." Why you use the bat????" I scold him while taking two water bottles from the fridge. I turn to him and see his face filled with guilt." I was really into the role. Sorry..." I sigh and walk to the counter. "Yeah but don't do that again. It's dangerous." He nods and apologizes.

"Thank you." The cashier smiles back at me then we walk out of the store.

I turn to Frosty and give one water bottle to him.

" Wanna have a sleepover?"