Chapter 25: Is it selfish?

Blake's P.O.V

" You betrayed meeee, and I know that you never feel sorrryyyyy! " I gave her the hairbrush and she continues the lyrics.

" For the way, I hurt yeah!!!" We both jump on my bed and start singing together. I know it's too early for us to sing our hearts out but it sure feels good to let it out with someone.

I was crying this morning because I miss Amiela. I hated her for cheating on me but I can't help but misses her. All the beautiful memories we did together turn into a nightmare. Every time I remember it I couldn't stop myself from crying. Riley heard that I was crying when she walks past my room to get some water from the kitchen. She came in and comforts me with her soothing voice and lovely words. I love it when she pats my head. It's her and mom's way of comforting us.

I miss mom... I hope she's okay.

Luke tells us that it's best we don't tell her for now. We're still not sure if we can get our mom back. It's alright that we get hurt again, but it hurt us more seeing Riley cries her heart out if we lose our mom again. After all, her happiness is the source of our happiness.

But somehow I feel like we're just being too selfish.

We both throw ourselves on bed and land softly on our back. I landed just fine but Riley bounces back because of my weight. She started laughing talking about how I'm such a giant so I tease her saying that's she's just too small.

It's a good way to start the day. I feel refreshed.

"Hey, Blakey?"

"Hmm?"

" What if a boy breaks my heart one day?

" Then, I'll break one of his bones. "

She gasps loudly and pinches my cheek. " No Blakeyyyy! That's evilll. You're a good boy. I know you won't do that."

I whine and pull her close to me so that I could hug her. " Then how about you don't get a boyfriend and just live with me forever. I will still love you like a princess even when you become an old wrinkled grandma." She giggles and snuggles further into me inhaling my scent. "I love you, Blakey." A smile made itself to my face. " I love you too, Riley. Please don't grow up so fast." I plant a kiss on her forehead and I tucked my face into the crook of her neck.

Sorry, princess. But I can't promise that I won't do it.

Riley and I were startled when Nathan barge into my room looking half asleep. " Can't you guys get anymore noisier at 4 in the morning!? You guys woke up everyone in this house!" He then walks to my bed and flop beside Riley. Ah, he just wants to take Riley from me. " Riley, Natey wants a hug too." Such a bothering child. Riley was about to hug him but I quickly grabbed her and run downstairs. " SHE'S MINE THIS TIME! "

I hear him running behind me. I turn to look at him for a few sec with a victory smirk on my face cause we both know I'm way much faster than him. I run to the kitchen with sleeping Riley in my arms. She has gotten used to us carrying her around every time we fight over her.

I hid her behind the counter and casually open the fridge, Nathan came in panting like a dog. " Where is my little sister?"

"She's in the mini-theater. She said she wanted to watch Barbie and the popstars again." Everyone knows how much she likes to watch barbie. He sighs and walks to the mini-theater. I peek from the kitchen to see if he's already gone. Now I can have my little sister all for myself.

I went behind the kitchen counter to get her, I can't believe she's still sleeping on that cold tiles. I swear this girl can sleep everywhere.

I pick her up and slowly went back into my room. I gently lay her on my bed and lay beside her. I need to text Nathan.