Hello Wonderful people✨

So guys I'm also working on another story.

" Forgive them Jay

" Forgive them Jay..." Jayce shakes her head with tears falling to her cheeks.

" How can I , they left me alone. When I was being bullied and when I needed them. None of them were there. They hated me for years Collin... My brothers didn't even see me as their little sister for years and blames everything on me... It's hurt to even look at them..."

Collin pulls her into a hug and stroke her hair while she cries on his shoulder.

Collin speaks softly to her. " Everyone deserve a second chance, I don't want you to regret anything..."

---------------------------------------------------

Jaycie has a peculiar ability where she can hear the thoughts of everyone around her. It's started rough but soon she knew how to control it. Her brothers hated her every since their parents left.They blame it on her.

She is being bullied, but no one seems to care.
She was left alone by her brothers.

One day she had enough, she decided to leave without them knowing. That's where everything snapped for the brothers. The brothers had a fight with each other, they felt guilty for their doing and wanted to fix it.

The brothers try to search for her,
But she already found someone who had the same ability as her...

But, they were never meant to be together.

Fate try to pull them apart as time goes by.

Can they change it?
Will she forgive her brothers?
Will her collapse family be fix?

Could she had a happy ending...