Chapter 14: See you again

Nathan's P.O.V

"Nathan! Nathan! NATHAN!!!!" I yawn and rub my eyes, my alarm clock is here. I pull the blanket off me and pat my bed telling her to climb on it.

But instead, she jumps on my stomach.

"Riley!!!!" She giggles and kisses my cheek. "I'm sorryyyyy, I love you so much." Ugh, I can't stay mad at her. She's too adorable to be mad at. " Okay kiddo, what do you want to do today?" It's Saturday, so she would go to any of our rooms to take us on a quest. She's a girl full of wild imagination.

"Hmmm, let's go to the park today." I hummed and stood up. "Let's have an awesome breakfast first. " I wink at her and her giggles.

We went to the kitchen and she takes a seat at the kitchen island. " What's for today's breakfast, chef?" I wear my apron and do a backflip. Riley claps for me but I didn't miss the small scoff from someone else.

" Why on earth are you backflipping in the morning? " Jack enters the kitchen and went straight to the fridge.

" My kitchen is my stage. And I have an audience to please. " Jack rolled his eyes and takes an apple juice.

" Well, I'm here. And I'm also considered as an audience. Oh, from my point of view, you look like a bloody sheep trying to bite its own tail. You gotta work more for that backflip." Sheesh, someone woke up and lost humanity.

Riley furrowed her eyebrows listening to Jack's statement. She scrunches her nose and jumps off the stool.

I shake my head as he leaves. " At least I'm her favorite brother."

Jack immediately stops on his tract.

"Oh, you wanna pull that card? Hah, I'm her favorite brother. I always make a smoothie for her every morning."

Wait what, I turn and see Riley sipping a pink smoothie. She shrugs her shoulder and sits back on the stool.

" Well yeah, I make her the best-grilled cheese sandwich."

Jack turns to Riley for an answer. She nods her head and continues drinking. Everyone knew I'm the best cooker in this house.

He takes a step forward and looks at me straight in the eyes. I can almost see the flame in his eyes, he's determined to be her favorite brother. But so am I. 

" Let's ask the princess itself, shall we? And oh don't get your hopes high. I don't want your heart to break more afterward."

I scoff at him and smirk. " You're talking trash, brother. Stop lying to yourself. You shut her off for years, how will that make you her favorite brother?"

He shoots a death glare at me and we both walk towards Riley.

Riley's P.O.V

" WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE BROTHER?"

They both said it at the same time.

I can't say it! I love every one of them equally. Never one of them I love less!

What should I do! Ummm ummmmmmmmm.

Then a switch flicks.

Cry.

" Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

Blake's P.O.V

I quickly ran downstairs when I hear Riley crying.

I enter the kitchen then see Jack and Nathan try to comfort Riley but she kept crying.

" What did you two do to her?!?!" I walk to Riley and pull her into my chest and pats her back.