Chapter 27: Poor Ice cream

Micheal P.O.V

I lean back on the couch and let out a long sigh to get my brother's attention.

Silence.

I let out another tired long sigh with a deeper voice.

Still nothing.

Am I really nothing to them? 

I huff and let out another-

" Bro,  don't be so dramatic about it and just shut up. We all are tired here!" Jack groans, laying on the couch with his eyes still closed. " I can't believe dad and uncle Xavier did that every day since they are kids. That training was so intense and so hard. " Blake exclaim. " But I like the part where we get to use guns, I'm just born with the good aiming skills. " Nathan wiggles his eyebrows while nudging Blake's shoulder. I had to admit his aiming skill are better than any of us. That could be very useful.

" Yeah, unfortunately, born with the shitty flirting skills. Who says hello~ are you lost baby girl to flirt? That's creepy man. I would totally run away from you if I am a girl. Don't go around flirting if you can't, it's seriously embarrassing." Blake stood up and was about to leave but my dear brother who has 3 lives dare to talk back.

"Well, says the guy who just broke up." Nathan mumbles.

"What did you say?!" Blake hissed and grabbed him by the collar.

" Enough! "I pinch the bridge of my nose, I'm tired and more stressed out because of their bickering. Gosh, can't they pick a better time to fight?

" Blake you should have taught your little brother how to flirt instead of rubbing it on his face how horrible his flirting skill is."

"Hey-"

" And you Nathan, be considerate. Someone who just broke up already feels like shit and you should know better not to make them feel worse. " I swear I'm gonna grow white hair at such young age because of these 4 monkeys in the house. Except for my princess cause she's my happy pill.

" Now say sorry to each other and have a bonding time. " It's something that I make them do when they fight and the rules are they have to be together the whole day without fighting.

" Pfft hell Nah."

" No way. "

" Before I take both of your phones for a month. " I said with an intimidating smile.

" My broooooo! Sorry man."

" Yeah! I'm sorry too. Wanna hang?"

"Sure!"

They shake hands and went upstairs together like a lovely brother and Luke just came into the living room while watching those two in amused.

" What up with those two?"

" Bonding time. "

Luke makes an O with his mouth and nod when he understands what's going on. 

"Mikeyyyy, can we go get an ice!!!" She suddenly pops out of nowhere and jumps on my lap. I manage to hold my grunt whenever she does that. I'm used to it now. " Okay, go get ready. I'll wait for you in the car." Her face beam in joy and she skips to her room. I am tired but I can say no to spending time with my cutest little sister.

Third Person's P.O.V 

" I need to go to the bathroom. Stay here alright? And protect my ice cream." Micheal playfully glares at her and she giggles." Yes, sir!" Micheal chuckles and goes to the bathroom.

She enjoys her ice cream while swinging her legs and looking through the window. She sees a girl walking down the street holding each of her parent's hands.

Riley's heartthrob watching the smiles on their faces. It reminds her of the memories she had with her parents. Her eyes started to watery and she sniffs trying to hold her tears. She shakes her head and tries to find something else to see. " Wait... " She gasps and gets down from her stool. She looks at the door and looks back. Micheal told her to stay. But she needs to help him.

She pushes the door with her shoulder and runs to where she saw him went. The ice creams she was holding fell on the ground when she bumps into a person. She quickly apologizes to the person, thankfully he's okay with it. She politely asks a lady in a store for tissue and explains what happen. The lady gives her some tissue and she thanked her and quickly clean up the mess she made. 

She runs to the alley and spots him on the ground. " Milly?" 

Miller was taken aback but he recognizes her voice and lowers his guard. " What are you doing here? " Miller speaks up while trying to get up. He groans and stumbles to the ground. He pulls his knees to his chest and breath heavily. Riley observes every injury he has. His cheeks are red as if someone had slapped him, there's a bruise on his forehead and his hands had scratches and bruises as well. She wanted to ask what happen to him but his expression is so cold and dark, just staring at his knees. 

She kneels down and pulled him into a hug. She didn't know what had happened to him.

But she knew he needs someone to lean on,

Someone's shoulder to cry on,

Someone to comfort him.

Miller feels his heart clench, he cries. He holds on to her as if she'll disappear if he lets her go. He only meets her once but yet he feels like he can trust her. She's not like the other kids in his school.

They look at him as nothing but the son of the devil. He promised himself that he will never be like him. Miller is always grateful that his face does not even slightly look like his father's." There, there. It's okay not to be okay. " Riley then pats his head softly.

Miller immediately thought of his mother. She did the same thing his mother did when he hugs his mother after a long time. He pulled off and take a good look at her face. He can't believe he didn't notice it before.

She looks just like her and him...

--------------------------------------

BTWWWW I changed Xavier's last name to Xavier Jones. ( Their Uncle.), Their father's name is Xander Jones.