Chapter 4: What's wrong?

Blake's P.O.V

I was scrolling through my phone and something caught my attention. There's gonna be a Family Event at t he park tomorrow. I need to send this to our family group.

" 🦙 Mipan su su su family ✨ "

Me:

Me: 'It's been a while since all of us go to the park together

Me: 'It's been a while since all of us go to the park together. This is really a great time for it. '

[Have fun guessing which is who.😉]

Broconate🥦 : Ooooooo I'M JOINING THE COOKING COMPETITION WITH RILEY!

Mickey🐁 : LET'S GOOOO! I NEED A CAMERA. LUKE I'M BRINGING YOURS.

Lonely Luke👽 : Okay we'll go. Nathan, you go to the supermarket and buy what you need. Take Riley with you.

Broconate 🥦 : Yes, sir! @My Princess 💕 get ready! I'll wait for you in my car.

My Princess💕: OKAY!!!

Lonely Luke 👽: And Micheal, please take good care of my camera. Don't let what happens to your camera happen to mine. 🤦🏻

Mickey🐁: I'll be protecting it with my life.

Lonely Luke 👽: You better be. I need to go back to work now. I'll buy pizza for dinner.

Me: @Devil brother❗ you better come. It's been so long since we do anything together as a family, the rest of us had been spending time together but it was never complete.

Broconate 🥦: Yeah bro. If u don't come, I'll lock you up in your room again.🤡

Devil brother❗: K.

Me: What does that mean? You're going or you're not?????

Devil brother ❗: I'm going.

Woah did he hit his head or something. This is easier than I expected.

Well, that's settle, I'm gonna take a nap.

----------------------------------------------------

Nathan P.O.V

"Could you grab the milk right there, honey?" She nods." Sure, Natey." Okay, what else do we need? Oh, right butter.

" Ah!! "

I quickly turn around when I hear her voice. She's on the floor and there's a tall boy in front of her. Seems like she bumps into him. I rush to her and help her get up.

" Are you okay?" She nods her head and looks at the boy. " I'm sorry."

The boy smiles at her and bends down to her height. " It's okay. I'm sorry too because I also didn't watch where I'm going." Now that I can get a closer look at him, he had blue eyes that go very well with his black hair. He seems to be around my age. But there's something not right about him. Hmm, maybe it's just my false guts.

He quickly stood up and walks away. Seems like he's in a rush.

I look down and see Riley in stress and terrified expression. She seems bothered by something.

"What's wrong?"

She points at the floor and there are a few drops of blood. Is it from that boy? I mean he does kinda giving me some chills. Something just really doesn't feel right about that boy.

I kneel on one knee and gently turn her to me. " Let's not jump to any conclusions okay? He might be hurt or anything. We don't know for certain what happens. I think we got everything we need now. Let's go home." She nods and I take her hand then walk to the counter to pay.

Who is that boy?

------------------------------------------------