Chapter 31: Grounded days

Third-person's P.O.V

"Jackey, I'm boreddddd!" Riley slump on the sofa while Jack watches her in amusement. Since she's grounded, she's stuck in this huge mansion for a week. It's a school holiday, so she really won't get to step foot out of the house. It's her first time being grounded too, she thought it would be fun but she wouldn't last stuck to be stuck at home even for a week.

Day 1

She runs around the house with her little feet, giggling cause she will visit every room they have in this house. She sings the song from Rapunzel's movie cause she feels like a princess, instead of being stuck in a tower, she's stuck in a very huge mansion. "There are so many things I wanna do!" 

Day 2

She spends time with Nathan in his room, they draw together on a huge piece of drawing paper of beautiful scenery at the beach. She draws herself making a sandcastle with Luke, Blake, and Micheal while Nathan draws himself burying Jack in the sand with only his head out.

Riley put the drawing on her bedroom wall with the other drawings. She grabs Nathan's hand and drags him to the mini-theater room. " LET'S WATCH BARBIEEEEE!!!"

Nathan silently groans, he had to watch barbie movies too many times but he didn't have the strong heart to say no to her.

 Day 3

"One... Two...Three!" Splash! She giggles and takes the little rubber ducky out of the water.

" C'mon Ducky, run away from the shark! It's gonna eat you!!! " The shark swims faster and catches the little Ducky. Then she stops...

"Oh no... What have I done..."

"Duckyyyyy!!!" She's too immersed in the adventure of the little Ducky that she just came out 30 minutes and its adventure has come to an end. She stood up and put her right hand just a little above her chest.

" To a great adventure we had lost, he had lived his life to the fullest. Sadly, die in a such tragic way. Goodbye, my friend..." 

...

"NOW ADVENTURE OF THE DEADLY SHARK!!!"

"RILEY!!! You need to get out now! You're gonna get sick if you shower for too long!!!" Micheal had been trying to get her out but she keeps saying 5 more minutes.

" And don't you dare start another adventure missy!"

"YES!" She beams and takes the rubber shark.

" RILEYYYY!!!"

Day 4

She takes the bicycle to the garage and wipes its tires until it's very clean. She then quietly takes it to the hallway.

None of the brothers know because they are in their room. She gets on and rides it back and forth in the hallway and into her room.

" Weeeeeeeeee." 

Jack was woken up because of his hunger

Jack was woken up because of his hunger. He walks out of his room and greeted by Riley crashing onto him. 

"AHHHHH" 

THUD.

All of the brothers quickly came out of their room and witness the accident. Jack is on the floor grabbing onto his shin while Riley rubs her head because she hits her head on the wall after she fell.

" OH MY GOD! MY BABIES!"

Day 5

Luke told Riley that she won't be grounded anymore on Friday. That means there are only 2 days left. She asks Nathan and Blake for help to bake cookies for them and her friends. She's gonna bring them for her friends on Saturday at the park.

She told Frosty and Gabby and they said they'll come. She also told Miller but he didn't reply to her yet. She really hopes he'll come.

Day 6

" Jackey, we are gonna teach you how to cook!" Riley and Blake give Jack the brightest smile but Jack looks at them as if they have grown two heads.

"No."

Riley whines and tugs his shirt. " Jackeyyyy, c'mon it's gonna be fun!"

She pouts and gives him the biggest puppy eyes.

Jack look at his older brother giving him an intimidating smile while is holding a fist and mouthed, ' Say no and I'll kill you '. 

" OKAY! LET'S COOK!"

" YAYYYYY!!!"

30 minutes later...

" Yeah...You really should never try cooking again." The three of them watch the burned frying pan with chicken breast in it. " How are we gonna tell Michea-"

" OH MY GOD!!! MY WIFE!!!" 

" In loving memories, Micheal's beloved frying pan," Blake mumbles out.

Present-day

Jack chuckles and pokes her cheek. " It's only one day left, Riley. Chill."

"Jack."

"Yeah?"

"I'm dying."

"You're not."

"I wanna go out."

"You can't."

"It's too boring."

"Sleep."

*choking sounds* " Bleck."

"Pfftttttt."