Chapter Forty-Three

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

"LoLo?" Patton said, looking up at his boyfriend.

Logan looked incredibly tired, "Hello, Patton. I'm afraid now is a bad time to talk."

Patton scowled, "Logan, I know something hasn't been right with you. I'm your boyfriend."

Logan sighed, "It isn't something you can fix."

"Try me." Patton challenged, crossing his arms.

Logan shook his head, but stepped aside, letting Patton walk in before the door was shut.

"Do.. the others know I'm..?" Logan trailed off, hoping Patton would catch on.

"No," Patton looked around the room, "They're busy talking about whatever."

"So," Patton sat on the bed, patting the spot next to him, "What's bothering you?"

Logan's wings slowly began to puff out. He looked down, hugging himself.

"..Did.." Logan hesitantly sat down next to him, "Did Emily say how she.. knew she wasn't cisgender?"

Patton was taken aback by the question, but decided to let Logan say what he wants to say, "Emily didn't, no."

Logan nodded, "Ah," he refused to look at Patton.

Patton waited patiently, waiting for his partner to continue.

"Patton.." Logan felt tears build up in his eyes, "I don't think.. I'm cisgender."

"Can I ask why?" Patton asked softly, wanting to hug him badly, but knowing not to if his wings are puffed out.

Logan let out a breath, "It's always been there. Some days I feel like.. I'm a guy, I suppose. Other days, I feel uncomfortable in my body, wishing it was more like.. a females. And some days, I feel like.. I'm neither."

He tugged at his hair, "It's so confusing. It's like my mind can't make up what it wants!" he looked at Patton with wide eyes, "A-And the dress! That damn dress! I absolutely loved how it made me feel! But on some other days, I would've hated wearing a dress!"

"Patton, what's wrong with me?!" Logan cried, reaching out to seek the warm hug that makes him feel safe.

Patton immediately brought him into a hug, "Nothing. Absolutely nothing is wrong with you. I don't understand what you're feeling, but I know they aren't wrong."

Patton squeezed him tightly, "I don't know much about gender identity, but I'm sure there's a label or something out there that explains it, if you even want a label?" he questioned, remembering not everyone wants or likes to put labels on themselves. They know who they are, no need for a label then.

"I-I want to know if there is something like this," Logan mumbled, "E-Emily might know, r-right? She obviously looked into many gender identities to figure out what felt best for her."

"You can definitely ask her," Patton reassured, "She'll gladly help you."

Logan's eyes went wide with fear, "W-Will you be with me?" he asked in a small voice.

Patton smiled, cupping Logan's face in his hands, "If you want me to, of course."

Logan nodded slowly, "Ok, this talk made me feel.. better. Thank you."

"Of course, LoLo, I love you." he kissed his forehead.

"I love you, too." Logan said.

Patton then got an idea.

"LoLo, how do you feel about going out real quick again?" he giggled.
.
.
.
.
The other teenagers were sitting in the livingroom with Lu, listening to her talk about her high school experiences.

Then suddenly, they heard a door bust open and loud, excited laughter.

Patton ran out with Logan, both smiling and laughing, "We'll be back!~"

They opened the door and then shut it.

Then it was quiet.

Remus laughed, "What the actual fu-" Lu gave him a warning glare, "fuuureeeeaaaaak..?"

Remy snorted, "Nice save."
.
.
.
.
Logan and Patton rushed into the mall they were in hours ago, running inside and quickly hiding their wings.

It's not everyday you see Logan smiling as wide as he is. He'd give small smiles, small laughs, never something like this.

And he'd never show it in public or around anyone ever.

But Patton.. Patton was an exception.

They ran into the dress and skirt shop Emily brought them into, running in out of breath and with wide smiles.

Don was there still, she was looking down at her phone, but looked up when the two burst through with surprise and confusion.

Patton gasped for a breath, "We're going to try on SO many dresses and skirts!" he exclaimed, Logan giggling besides him.
.
.
.
.
Remus had his sound and vibration turned off, but he saw his phone lit up, indicating he got a text.

He turned it on, making a face at the unknown number.

???: Yo, this is Don, lady at that clothing store

Don: the two with glasses are in here raiding through the dresses

Don: I'm chill with it, but why are they just here and not you all?

Remus: didn't know they were there. they just ran out of one's bedroom and took off

Don: lol the one with squared glasses is gonna buy like 7 dresses and 4 skirts, he looked really happy about it

Don: oop blue glasses kissed him

Don: think they're making out

Remus: and you're watching?

Don: i'm looking away, all is good

Don: don't act like you wouldn't stare just a bit longer

Remus: ha, yeah, gotta listen to this boomer talk about how straight she is

Don: lol have fun with that

Remus shut off his phone.

Why are Logan and Patton back there? And didn't Logan say he didn't like the dress? Why is he buying more?

Should he tell the others?

..No. Remus decided it wasn't his business to begin with. Whatever Logan and Patton are doing, might be making Logan feel better. He was obviously upset before.

"You good?" Roman whispered, "Who was texting you?"

Remus hesitated, "..It was Don, she said I would look good in a dress they have, but it'd fuck with my sensory issues." he grinned.

Roman snorted, "Better watch the cussing around Lu."

Remus chuckled, "Yeah yeah."

He may be rude, loud, inappropriate, and chaotic, but he can respect privacy.

i am so fucking sorry this is late, i had it ready, but i wasn't able to from a private reason. sorry! hope this chapter was enjoyable

!!!STAY INSIDE, BE BORED AND SAFE INSTEAD OF DYING ALONE AND WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!