Chapter Thirty-Eight

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

The group of teenagers were exiting another store from the mall. They had yet to go to Hot Topic, apparently it's a big deal for Roman to vist it.

"I'm hungry!" Remus complained, leaning against his twin.

"We could get some food," Patton suggested, holding Logan's hand.

Remy sighed, "I would love to eat, but mall food normally sucks." he crossed his arms.

Virgil snorted, "That's something I can agree with you." He grumbled to Remy, the cousin smirking at it.

"Why don't we leave and get food?" Roman said, "I don't really need to see this Hot Topic place today."

Remus rolled his eyes, "We can go to Hot Topic and then get out to eat good food," He decided, "I can wait."

"Can you?" Roman questioned.

"Of course I can, asshole." Remus huffed.

"Yeah sure, dickface."

"Fucker."

"Dick sucker."

"Ha, true, but you're still a cow fucker."

"A what? Ew!" Roman shoved him off, "God, why are you like this?!"

The twin winked at him, "Why not?~"

Virgil laughed, "We can hate our family members together." he joked, bumping shoulders with his boyfriend.

Roman grinned up at him, "Yes, yes we can."

Remus pouted, "You know what?" he turned to Remy, "You can be my new brother."

Remy chuckled, "No offense, but I don't wanna be your brother."

Remus glared, "Fuck you all, I'll just go back to D- Janus." he crossed his arms, almost tripping over himself.

"We have to go back to school," Emily giggled, swinging her bags back and forth, "So you can't see him all the time and be with him."

"Don't remind me," Remus whined.

The group eventually found the store, Virgil's eyes glowing with excitement.

He turned to Roman, "I hope you like it." he said nervously.

Roman smiled at how happy the regularly moody teenager was, "I'm sure I will."

They walked in, Roman making a face at how.. dark a lot of it looked.

"Funko Pops!" Patton squealed, "C'mon LoLo, let's check them out!"

Logan nodded, being oddly quiet. Though, Logan is the quiet type naturally.

Virgil was looking at some of the hoodies, Remy and Emily looking at the pins. Remus was excitedly looking at a giant Jake the Dog from Adventure Time pillow.

"What do you think of this?" Virgil showed Roman a black hoodie with words in white that said 'I'm Tired, Suck It'.

Roman smiled kindly, "Definitely a thing you'd wear."

Virgil rose an eyebrow, "What's with the fake ass smile?"

"It isn't fake!" Roman sounded offended, "I truly believe you'd wear something as ridiculous as that."

"Ridiculous?" Virgil repeated.

Roman snorted, "Well, yeah," he looked around, "this whole place is for emos like you."