Chapter Fourteen

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

The twins were walking to school. Remus looked as insane he normally does. Roman however, looked dead. He had huge bags under his eyes, and he was slouched. His eyes focused on nothing as he was lost in thought. What was he thinking about? Virgil.

The emo had made Roman feel something he's never felt towards anyone before. It kinda scared him.

Remus wrapped a wing around Roman, "You alive, brobro?" he snickered, the other twin wincing. Roman glared at him, weakly pushing him off, "Shut it."

Remus giggled, "You can't live like this forever! You'll eventually have to tell them!~" He sung. Roman sighed.

He's right. Sooner or later, Roman will eventually have to tell the others. He was terrified at first, but then didn't care as much if they knew, but then he started to feel certain feelings for Virgil, and now he's scared the taller will see him as a.. a freak.

"Remus.." Roman began, "How did you know you love Deceit?" Remus stopped, a surprised expression on his face, "That's new. Uh, I don't know. I just found everything about him adorable! His flaws and all! And he trusted me enough to tell me.. certain things. And I trusted him to keep your issues a secret. I just knew I could trust him." Remus had a love sick look on him, "He's truly amazing."

Roman hummed. Remus started walking, Roman stumbling to catch up, "Why are you asking?" He asked. Roman shrugged, "I can't tell if I like this person or not-" Remus screeched to a stop, turning to look at his brother, "What?! You have a crush?!" He squealed, "My brother has his first crush!!"

"Remus, shut the hell up!" He smacked him across the head. Remus hissed in pain, "Ow! You bitch!"

"Wait- is it a he, she, or they?" Remus asked. Roman froze up. Was that important? "Why, is it important?" Roman asked. Remus shook his head, "No, I mean- are you straight, gay, bi, pan, any of the other sexuality shit things?"

Roman never had to think about this. He hasn't been around people much to ever feel attracted to them. Roman looked at the ground, "I.. I don't know.."

Remus looked at his brother with sympathy, "Hey, you don't have to figure it all out! I, myself, am bisexual! Deceit is demisexual." Remus said. Roman rose a brow, "What's demisexual?" He asked.

"Uh, like- you only feel attracted to someone you have a close bond with? Deceit could probably explain it better." Remus stated, "I think Pat's pansexual. Lo's asexual. Virgil's gay. I have no idea what Remy and Emile are." Remus said.

Roman was utterly confused. He knew what gay and bi is, but what hell is pansexual and asexual?? He'd look it up later tonight.

"But who is the lucky person to have you feel attracted to?" Remus smirked. Roman blushed heavily, "It's- uh- V-Virgil.." he mumbled.

Remus' smirk left, replacing with a grin, "The emo? Wow! Didn't know you were into dark and edgy types!" He teased. Roman groaned.

"But wow. Virgil? I can see it happening. Oh! I can help out!" Remus exclaimed. Roman shook his head, "Remus, I'm not entirely sure if I do even like him!"

Remus opend his mouth, but nothing came out. Huh, how can he help his brother if he wasn't sure on his feelings?

"It's fine!" He finally said, "You have plenty of time to think about it! And your sexuality." Remus patted his back. Roman cried out, tearing up.

"Woah, shit, Ro!" Remus immediately withdrew his hand, "Are you sure you're ok? I can tell the school you're sick." Roman was gasping for air, nodding.

"Ok, hang on." Remus got out his phone, dialing then bringing to his ear, "Hey, Pat? I'm not going to school today, Roman's sick." Roman heard Patton's voice, but he couldn't understand anything.

"Yeah. Uh huh. Got it! Thanks!" Remus hung up, turning to Roman and giving him a gentle smile, "Let's get you home, and relax."
.
.
.
.
Roman had his wing out, as he laid down on the couch with Remus beside him. Remus had been taking care of him, just like he did when his wing was first torn off.

Roman took about 3 naps today. Only waking up to eat or use the restroom. Now they were watching The Little Mermaid.

They suddenly heard a knock at the door. Roman tensed up, "Don't worry, it's just Deceit. I asked him to come over." Remus reassured him. Roman nodded.

Remus hoped off, his wings stretching out before tucking them in. He opened the door, and he was right. It was only Deceit.

"Hey, I didn't- I did bring some pizza for him." Deceit said, correcting himself immediately. Though, Roman didn't notice.

Remus nodded, taking the pizza from him and allowing his boyfriend to come in. Deceit immediately rushed over to Roman, "Are you ok? How's your back? Did you take medicine?" Deceit rambled on.

Remus rolled his eyes, "He's fine. Honestly, you're worried about him more then you are of me." He whined. Deceit chuckled, kissing his boyfriend's lips quickly, "We both know that is-isn't true." Even if he.. stuttered? He still made it sound hot as hell. Remus blushed, huffing and walking towards the kitchen for plates.

Deceit sighed, turning to Roman. Roman smiled weakly, "I'm ok, I promise." Deceit nodded, but still had a face full of concern.

"Hey, Deceit?" Roman started, "You're uh.. demi, right?" Deceit was surprised with this question, but nodded. "So.. like, how did you know?" Roman asked.

Deceit thought about it, "Well, I suppose.. I've just always known and felt like it. I don't necessarily prefer a gender. I just don't feel attracted to anyone I don't know." Deceit shrugged, "Why are you asking? Are you questioning yourself?" Deceit asked. Roman nodded.

"I uh.. think I like someone.." he mumbled. Deceit's face lit up, "Really? Who?" Roman's wing wrapped around him, "..Virgil.."

Deceit's face beamed, "Really? That's great! I had a feeling one of you too would like the other." He grinned. Roman tilted his head, "Huh?"

"It's just," Deceit took his hat off, "Virgil has been staring at you, talking about you, good things! And even today he couldn't stop worrying and mentioning you!"

Roman blushed, his wing tucking itself in, "R-Really?" Roman couldn't help but smile at that. Virgil might.. he might like him!

"Here!" Remus suddenly appeared, shoving a plate with pizza in front of him, "Now give me back MY boyfriend." He hissed, grabbing Deceit's arm and pulling him to sit besides him.

Deceit and Roman laughed, but continued to watch the movie, Roman and Remus singing along with it.