Chapter Fifty-One

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

Roman knew he shouldn't be staring. God, it's so inappropriate.

But he couldn't help it! Not his fault he's gay as fuck for this guy!

Roman was currently staring at a shirtless Virgil who was on his phone, waiting for the timer to go off, indicating he needs to shower to get the dye off.

He was thin, muscular, but not by much. His skin was as pale as ever.

Virgil sighed, looking up from his phone. Roman quickly looked away in time, but his face was still a bright, beaming red.

"I'll start doing you," Virgil said, standing up, taking the towel around his shoulders off, "It'll take a bit, so it won't hurt to bleach your hair real quick."

Roman nodded, "Just tell me what I should do."

Virgil's face went to a pink, "Well, it'd be easier if you took off your shirt."

"Oh," Roman mumbled, feeling embarrassed already.

"Y-You don't have to!" Virgil quickly reassured, "Just- I'm not perfect, and I don't want to ruin your- or my -hoodie. I could very well make a mess, but I'll try to be careful."

Roman was silent as he debated it in his head. He eventually sighed, "I don't want to ruin your hoodie, so sure," he looked up at him with shy, worried eyes, "You won't make fun of me.. will you?"

Virgil scowled, "Why would I? I'm not that type of guy. I promise, I won't say anything rude."

Roman nodded, feeling a bit better about that. He knows Virgil isn't like that, but the fear wouldn't go away until he heard it from the teen himself.

Roman hesitantly took the hoodie off, setting it on the counter. He wrapped his arms around himself, looking down. He was tempted to wrap his wing around himself, but knew it wouldn't do any good.

Virgil frowned at looking at his boyfriend's body. Don't get him wrong. He looks hot as hell. He was in the middle between skinny and chubby, his skin the same tan as the rest.

What made him frown was the scars.

Roman had a few scars littered on him, nothing too serious, but it was clear they would never go away. It must've been from the tornado accident.

Virgil smiled softly, grabbing a different towel and wrapping it around Roman's shoulders, "You look fine. Attractive, even."

Virgil was more into the personality of someone if he had a crush. But afterward, he'd notice certain things about their body that also attracted him.

Roman couldn't help but grin, "I know I'm irresistible, no need to say~"

Virgil chuckled.

"But," Roman leaned up and gave him a quick kiss, "Thanks, it means a lot hearing that from you."

Virgil rested his hands on the other's shoulders, "I wouldn't lie."

Roman laughed, "Of course, you're not the lying type. I must say," his eyes glanced down at Virgil's bare chest, "You're certainly attractive too."

"Thanks," Virgil thanked sheepishly, "Glad you think so."

Virgil had body issues. He knows he shouldn't worry about it, but his anxiety always affects how he thinks. He's had his friends help him through some of it, but Virgil wouldn't know what Patton and Emily would do if he said he had body issues.

So hearing his boyfriend say that, meant a lot.

"Alright," Roman was lead to the seat, being pushed down on it by his boyfriend, "Let's start, yeah? I'll bleach up to here, just trust me."

Roman nodded, "I trust you, just do what you have to do."

Virgil pat his head, "It shouldn't take long."
.
.
.
.
Remus opened the door to his house, ready to fight the man in his house if he has to.

He wasn't in the living room, or the kitchen. Remus didn't think much of it, rushing to his bed room.

He grabbed two bags, one for him and one for Roman. He quickly stuffed clothes, chargers, pillows, toothbrushes, deodorants, and..

Where was the money mom left for them?

Remus frowned, he left it on his stand, next to his dead goldfish in a condom.

Maybe he moved it?

He walked out, looking around. He checked his mother's room, but nothing was there. He checked the living room, but nothing was there. He checked the kitchen, but nothing was there.

Surely he didn't leave it at the hospital? He had a clear memory of bringing it home and putting it by the goldfish, but he could've left it with Janus.

Wouldn't Janus say something then?

"Remus?"

Said twin turned around, immediately glaring at the man that stood in the doorway.

The man smiled, "You're back," he walked in, grocery bags in hand, "I bought some food to make curry."

"Not being here for dinner," he sneered.

The man gave him a confused look, "Yes, you are. Why wouldn't you?"

"I'm going to my boyfriend's house," Remus stated, crossing his arms, "And Roman is coming with me."

The man frowned, "I don't think that's a good idea. I was told to watch you, and I intend to do that."

Remus snorted, "I don't give a fuck what mom told you to do, you're an ass, and I just need my money."

"Money?" he hummed, then smiled, "Ah, you mean to money by that.. fish?"

Remus' wings puffed out in anger, "You took my money?!"

The man immediately shook his head, setting the bags down, "No no! I mean, yes, I took it, only because that wasn't a good place to put hundreds of dollars. I was going to ask who's it was and give it back."

He took the money from his pocket, handing it over to Remus with a nervous smile, "I promise."

Remus scowled, quickly snatching the money, counting it to make sure he didn't steal any.

All $500 were there.

Remus huffed, walking off to his bedroom. The other reached out for him, but shook his head, "I'll.. let you stay the night with him."

Remus laughed, "You aren't letting me do shit, I do whatever I want!" he put the money in his bag, zipping it up.

He walked back out, "Bye bitch," he mumbled, quickly walking out the door, immediately flying off into the sky.

The man sighed, shutting the door. He looked at the bags, "More for me.."

He felt tears prick his eyes. It's his fault, he left them. He left them, because he couldn't take it anymore. Seeing Roman everyday with only one wing.. the guilt...

He just couldn't do it anymore. His ex wife was always stronger.

He left them, and now, none of them want anything to do with them.

sorry i didn't post last week, dealing with shit, but i'm better.

!!!STAY INSIDE, BE BORED AND SAFE INSTEAD OF DYING ALONE AND WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!