Chapter Sixteen

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

Roman was finally able to hide his wing after another day of staying at home and resting. He didn't look as awful, so Remus says.

The twins were walking to school on a Thursday now. Remus and Deceit had done Roman's homework for him, as well as their own. So they were caught up.

The two arrived at the entrance, walking towards their regular spot.

Patton was, yet again, the one who spotted them first. Everyone but Deceit was there. Weird.

"Hey! Glad you're back!" Patton exclaimed, giving him a light hug. Roman laughed, returning it, "It was just a simple illness! Nothing I couldn't handle."

Virgil grinned, "Yeah, sure. Not like it looked like you were dying, Princey." Roman rolled his eyes.

Logan looked around, "Is Deceit not here?" he asked, pointedly to Remus. Said twin began to freak out, "Uhhhhhhhhhh- he's fiiiiiiiiiiine!" Remus laughed, waving it off, "He just got whatever Ro got and is now staying home!"

Roman looked at his brother. But he wasn't sick. Maybe Deceit just got sick on his own?

Logan hummed, "Understandable. He did stay at your two's house the entire time." Logan gave a suspicious look.

Remus scoffed, "He is always over. I mean, what else would he do when his parents aren't home? He hates being alone an-" Remus slapped a hand over his mouth with wide eyes. Fuck.

"Alone?" Emile spoke from where he and Remy were looking on Remy's phone. The others all looked at Remus. Roman sighed, "You absolutely suck at keeping secrets."

"I kept yours- OW!" Roman smacked his brother, "Shut up!"

Virgil stared at Roman. It's obvious to everyone that the secret is about his wings. Virgil can't figure out what's wrong with them. Are they broken? Are they missing too many feathers to fly?

Remus scoffed, turning and looking at Logan, "Don't worry, nerd. Dee is fine. Believe me."

Logan rose a brow, but nodded, going back to his phone. He was reading an article about wings for.. research.

Virgil found himself struggling to not hug Roman. Just a touch.. But he can't. If the problem is his wings, then it wouldn't be the best to touch his back.

Virgil's mind went back to the sleepover. When he was.. drunk.. he was massaging his back, and that seemed to feel good to Roman.

Virgil looked at Roman's lips. Roman kissed him. He likes him, right? That means Roman has a crush on him. That's what that means, right?

Virgil smiled, feeling joy go through him. He figured he had a crush on Roman, but at the sleepover, he definitely couldn't deny it. And now that he knows Roman likes him back..

The emo grinned. He was going to get Roman to be his. Roman just does things to him. And after the kiss, the feeling only worsened.

Virgil heard the princely twin giggling over whatever Remy said, making his face heat up. Oh fuck, that was cute-

He groaned, Roman is going to be the death of him.
.
.
.
.
"YOU'RE DATING?!?" Roman and Remus screamed.

It was lunch again. The seven were all sitting. Patton was in Logan's lap as the two told the twins they were a couple now.

Logan huffed, looking away with a red face. Patton giggled, "Yeah! After the sleepover, we had a talk and now.. here we are!"

Roman was shaking Remus, "Is this a dream? Am I currently sleeping at home?"

Remus pushed him off, "Shh! I wanna hear what happened!" The two turned to the new couple, "Did you two fuck?"

Patton's face went completely red, his freckles seemingly glowing. Logan coughed, "No, the hell Remus?" Logan glared at him. Remus shrugged, "Just asking."

Emile sighed, wrapping his wings around him. Oh how he wished Remy would cuddle with him like that. But.. when, or if, Emile decides to tell them he isn't a he, what will his crush say?

"Leave them be, or they might die babes." Remy pointed out, fixing his messy hair. Patton and Logan looked like they were about to explode.

The twins whined, but left it be, Remus talking about how he had a dream where he was possed and killed everyone. He considered it a neutral dream when Patton said, "What a terrible nightmare!"

Roman jumped when he felt a hand being placed on his shoulder. A laugh was heard, "Calm down Princey, just me."

"Virgil?" Roman turned around to see a smirking emo. "The one and only~"

Roman rolled his eyes, "What do you want?" he asked. Virgil shuffled closer, "Want to listen to music with me?"

Roman blinked.

"What?"

Virgil's cheeks went pink, "I brought my earbuds today instead of my headphones and just wanted to know if you wanted to hear it while you eat or something.. you don't have to if you don't want to."

Roman smiled, "Sure! What are we listening to?" He asked as he took an earbud and placed it in his left ear. Virgil put the other in his right, "Panic! At The Disco."

Roman snorted, "Of course." He teased. But they aren't bad, he'll admit.

Virgil turned on Girls / Girls / Boys. He tugged on Roman's sleeve, "Y-You need to get closer." he mumbled, frowning like it was a bad thing the two weren't closer.

"Oh," Roman scooted slightly closer, "better?"

Virgil blinked, then grabbed the smaller and put him right at his side. Roman yelped, grabbing onto his chest to avoid falling.

Virgil hummed, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him as close as he possibly could, "Better."

Roman's entire face was red as he heard the song and felt Virgil's chest go up and down with his hand.

Roman bit his lip, hesitantly laying his head on the tallers shoulder. He was pretty sure his face was so red, you could practically feel the heat radiating off from it. This was.. nice. It felt nice to be this close to Virgil.

Virgil smiled, laying his head on top of Roman's. Finally, he thought.