Chapter Forty-Eight

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

Roman and Remus went inside the hospital building, Chinese food in hand. Despite both of them complaining, they agreed to wait and eat with Janus.

"We're here for Janus!" Remus said to the receptionist, the lady nodding, "Down the hall, his door is open."

The twins thanked her, rushing down the hall, spotting Janus' room instantly.

"Does Dec- er, Janus even like Chinese food?" Roman asked, correcting himself on the name.

The name Janus was starting to seem more cool and less weird. Him, Remus, and Janus all had names that had to do with Roman gods!

..or was it Greek gods?

Logan would know.

"We've had it before. He's only a fan of it when he's not feeling well," Remus swung the bags of food, "And he's not feeling well."

Remus walked into the room first, "Janus!" he chirped, setting the bags down and running to the cursed teen, hugging him.

Janus chuckled, hugging his boyfriend back, "Hey, miss me?"

Roman picked the bags up, smiling at how Remus was nuzzling Janus, "Why did you have to tell me your actual naaaaaaame! You'd be at school instead of in this stupid hospital!"

Janus sighed, running his fingers through Remus' soft hair, "But I didn't want you to know my name, and I do regret it."

Remus huffed, but continued to snuggle his partner.

"We brought Chinese food," Roman said, setting the bag on a chair, taking out the containers.

"I got you noodles with chicken and broccoli!" Remus said, hoping off to grab the food.

Roman got himself some spring rolls and vegetable fried rice. Remus bought himself dumplings and spicy noodles. He also got three rice containers, one with broccoli and beef, and many packets of soy sauce for whoever wanted them.

The three started to eat, talking about whatever came to mind.

"Oh yeah," Remus shoved a dumpling in his mouth, " 'R fthr came hm."

Janus blinked, "I absolutely know what you said," he deadpanned, his tounge stick out at the lie.

"Our father came home," Roman said, losing his appetite at the thought of him, but continuing to eat. Not everyday they get Chinese food. They were just lucky their mom gave them a lot of money for food.

Janus' eyes went wide, "Wait, your biological father, who left you guys, came back?" he asked, forcing himself to speak the truth.

Remus swallowed, nodding, "Yep, mom has to leave for a week, and according to her, that guy was the only one who could watch us. Even though we're 17."

Janus frowned, "If I was in bed, I could've volunteered to stay with you guys.." he had guilt in his tone.

"Don't," Renus glared, "It isn't your fault you're in poor condition."

"It isn't though," Janus hissed, "If I hadn't said my name, I wouldn't be able to care for you two."

Janus loves both of the brothers dearly. It's just different love for each. He loves Remus in a romantic way, but loves Roman in a bestfriend-little-brother-son way. He protects them both, and absolutely loves to hang out with them.

But he can't if he's in the hospital.

"If I was 18," Janus growled, "I couldn't sign myself out."