Halloween Special

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!
_______________

This isn't apart of the story, this is just a side story of the main story. This is simply a special.

This is also going to count as today's update. Sorry if that upsets anyone, but I got.. carried away with this special, so I counted it as an update!

Question: What are you dressing up as and what are you doing for Halloween? I'm dressing up as Dipper, my younger sister is Mabel from Gravity Falls! We're also staying inside, where it's safe, and having a mini party! With snacks, games, all that! No outside! Wooh!

Happy Early Halloween!!!
________________________________

Roman was watching Gravity Falls on his phone, his wing stretching in and out repeatedly. It was quiet in the house. No yelling, screaming, shouting..

"HEY DICK SUCKER!"

Roman groaned, pausing the episode, "What is it now?" he asked, hiding his face in his pillow.

"Got nothing to say about the nickname?" Remus gasped, "Are you really a dick sucker? Did you and Virgil get together one night and-"

"Shut up! Me and Virgil haven't done anything like that!" Roman whined, throwing the pillow at him.

Remus laughed, "I mean, I wouldn't know! You do what you want, we're seventeen!"

"Just because you've had sex with Janus, doesn't mean I will at this age." Roman stated, crossing his arms.

"Yeah," Remus shrugged.

It was silent after that, Remus picking at his noes. Even though it disgusted Roman, he didn't say anything about it.

"You came in here for a reason," Roman said, wanting to go back to his show.

"Oh yeah!" He clapped his hands, "The group is going to throw a Halloween party!"

Roman looked skeptical, "Where at? And is anyone else going to be around?"

"Uh, it'll be at Janus' place. And it'll just be Patton, Janus, Logan, Remy, Emily, and your boooooyfriend!~"

Roman huffed, "You can't keep using my boyfriend as a reason to get me to agree to something."

Remus grinned, "But brother, how else can I convince you?"

"Just ask if I wanna go, and I'll most likely agree to go."

Remus rose an eyebrow, "Really? Alright, if Virgil wasn't there, would you go."

Roman opened his mouth, but paused to actually think about it, "Uh.."

"Exactly. So you're going?" He sat on his bed, taking out his phone from his pocket.

Roman puffed out his cheeks, but nodded, "Yeah, I'm going." he grumbled.

"Well jeez," Remus rolled his eyes, "Didn't have to sound so depressed about it. Maybe Virgil is rubbing off on ya."

"He is not!" Roman yelled, face going red, "I am not an angsty teenager like Virgil!"

"Whatever you say!~" Remus sung, two wings fluttering into view before his layed down, texting on his phone.

Roman sighed, grabbing his earbuds and plugging them into his phone before resuming the episode.
.
.
.
.
Roman was actually really excited about the small party.

Him and Remus were currently walking there.

For this Halloween day, Roman decided to be a prince, and Remus wanted to be a witch, but Roman suggested a dragon. Remus said why not put them together? Roman thought that was brilliant.