Chapter One

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

"WHAT?!"

Roman, Remus, and their mother were enjoying dinner until the mother told Roman he's going to start going to Remus' school. Roman has been homeschooled ever since he lost his wing. Remus continued to go to school however, but he told no one about Roman having only one wing. Well, there is one person who knows.

Roman can hide his wing, everyone can, but Roman still felt too upset and uncomfortable to continue going to school.

"Roman calm down, I got a new job with better payment but it requires full time." The mother explained. Roman didn't know how to feel, he was proud for his mom and happy to hangout with Remus more but terrified to go back to school.

"Isn't there a flying class in every school? I can't fly what so ever.." Roman wrapped his right wing around himself to calm him down. The left part is like a teared off stump. Remus had his wings hidden, "Don't worry brother! The principal said you don't have to fly!" Remus patted his brother's shoulder to comfort him. Roman felt happy. Until Remus said this. "You still have to attend the class. You'll just help out with the coach with whatever he needs."

Roman felt upset about that, but it was better than having to have everyone know you can't fly. "So, no one has to know I can't fly?" Roman asked nervously. Normally, Roman would be super confident in himself. But when it comes to his wings, he's a nervous wreck.

Remus nodded, "Only the adults know, and they won't tell the students!" Remus was excited that his brother will finally be able to have some friends again! Remus would tell others he had a twin brother but made sure he wasn't known.

Roman felt at ease with this. But he was still nervous nonetheless. Roman suddenly remembered Remus' boyfriend, Deceit. Deceit knew about Roman, of course. Roman isn't a big fan of him, but doesn't mind his company. Deceit is his only friend after all.

Deceit has two different colored wings, which is rare but possible. His right wing is a golden wing, and the other a dark green. Deceit had the left side of his face a snake. Deceit was cursed long ago to where his left side turned into a snake part with a yellow eye. He lies a whole lot too. Remus found him absolutely adorable somehow. Roman doesn't quite remember how they met again, nor does he care. If his brother is happy, then he is too.

Roman and Remus have changed alot over the years. Roman still has his gorgeous hair, his skin has gotten paler over the years, and his wing has grown. Remus had a white dyed streak in his hair now, along with a mustache he decided to grow.

Roman huffed, but didn't complain anymore. If it gets them more money, then so be it. They finished dinner silently, and then headed off to bed. Roman and Remus share the same bedroom. Roman went on his side of the room, which is covered in Disney posters and stacks of Disney movies and books. Remus' side was covered in the weirdest things Remus could find. He had a container with a dead goldfish in a condom, and a list that has to do with dirty jokes.

Roman layed on his bed, not bothering to change clothes, thinking about what would happen when school arrived. Would he be able to make friends without them knowing about his wing issue? What if others found out? Roman was terribly nervous.

"Calm down Roman," He told himself, "I'm sure you won't go to school in a good while." Roman felt a small smile creep on his face. That is until his brother said this, "Oh yeah, you're going tomorrow."

...

"WHAT?!"
.
.
.
.
Roman was about to pass out. He is currently walking with Remus to school. Their mother had left for her job before they woke up. Remus saw his brother panic, and pat his back, "Don't worry! As long as you don't show your wings, then no one has to know." Roman was about to respond when Deceit showed up. He was flying above them, and flew down to meet with Remus and Roman.