Chapter Thirty-Two

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

"Roman? Wake up! I'll jump on you if you don't get the fuck out of bed."

Roman groaned, wrapping his wing around him, "What do you want Remus? I'm tired.."

"We're visiting Deceit."

Roman huffed, but got up. He looked up at Remus, who was already dressed and such. His wings were flapping impatiently.

"I'm up, I'm up." He grumbled, sitting up and yawning.

Remus grabbed his arms, pulling him up, "Hurry up!" He yelled.

"Alright! Give me a second!" Roman shrugged him off, walking to his dresser to get clothes.

13 minutes later, Roman was all dressed and ready, and walked into the kitchen, where Remus was impatiently waiting.

Remus looked over, "Hurry up and eaaaaaaaaat!" He whined, looking back at the door.

"Here, I'll bring some candy bars and eat that on the way." Roman went to put his shoes on.

"You can't, mom grounded us."

"Oh yeah."

...

"Wanna help me find them?"

"Fuck yeah!"

So the twins set off to their mother's bedroom, looking under pillows, in drawers, under the bed, but nothing.

Remus huffed, "She really hid it well this time," He said, "Where did she hide it last time?" he then asked.

"In her bed she-" Roman went to reply, but they fell silent and stared at each other.

Then ran to the bed, removing the sheets, and there it was.

All the candy at the foot of the bed, in a bag.

"Haha! Brother, you truly are the best!" Remus said, grinning at Roman.

Roman beamed, "Why thank you! Now let's put the sheets back and go, we can share some with our friends and Deceit. If they let him eat it."

Remus blinked, realizing why they came in here the first place, and then turned around and walked out, leaving Roman to catch up.

Roman put in the sheet, hid his wing, wincing in pain, but ran after his brother outside, locking the door.

"Remus! You dick!"
.
.
.
.
They eventually made it to the hospital on foot, since Roman can't fly and Remus can't carry him, and they don't have a car.

Though, their mother was putting money to a car in a saving jar in her room. Cars are super expensive, since most people just fly.

Remus nudged him, "Ey, you can let your wing out here, y'know."

"Oh, right." Roman nodded, his wing fluttering in view.

There were a few cars here and there, but it was mostly just people flying down hurriedly or calmly.

Remus and Roman walked in, only to see their friends scowling at the receptionist.

"There is no one named Deceit here, sir!" The lady said, irritated.

Remus smacked his face, Roman snorting, "Wonder how long they've been there for."

"His name isn't actually Deceit! It's just what we called him, we don't know his real name!" Virgil hissed.

The lady opened her mouth, but Remus stepped in, "Janus. His name is Janus, god you guys are fucking idiots."

The six were surprised.