Pride Month Special

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!
_________

I know this kinda late, but I still wanted to do something.

This isn't apart of the story, this is just a side story of the main story. This is simply a special.

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! YOU ARE ALL VALID!!!♡♡♡
_________________________________

"Pride month?" Roman repeated what his twin brother, Remus, told him. Remus nodded, "Yep! Me and the others are going to buy our flags of what we are in the LGBT community."

"Oh." Roman said. He didn't know there was a month that was to be celebrated for this kind of thing. He isn't on the internet much, and he is only now going to school so..

Remus' wings stretched out, "I was wondering if you wanted to come with us." Remus explained.

Roman frowned, "But I don't know what I am." Roman wrapped his one wing around himself for comfort.

So far, guys have been the only thing he blushes over, but still..

What if he isn't gay?

Remus shrugged, "You can still come. We're just going over to Emile's place."

Roman thought about it, then nodded, "Yeah, ok."

They put on their shoes and walked out, Roman hiding his wing. Remus talked about pride month, and how there are parades and such.

Eventually, they arrived at the small house. Roman knocked on the door, it opening a few seconds later. Patton was beaming, "Oh, you're finally here!" he exclaimed, moving aside so they could come in.

Virgil rolled his eyes, his raven wings tucked in, "You two are always the last ones."

Roman rolled his own eyes. They sat down, and started talking.

"Ok!" Emile cheered, "So I need you all to tell me what to get." he looked at the pink computer, his fingers ready to type.

"Asexual." Logan said first.

"Pansexual!" Patton squealed next.

"Demisexual." Deceit hissed out, trying to get a clingy Remus off of him.

"Bisexual!" Remus chirped.

"Homosexual." Virgil said, a bored look on his face.

"You know I'm all about that dick and pussy!" Remy said after a drink of his 50th coffee. How the hell is he still alive?

Emile looked up at Roman, "Ro?"

Roman tensed up. Virgil stared at him with a weird look. Roman looked down, and shrugged his shoulders.

Emile tilted his head, "Do you not know?" he asked. Roman shrugged his shoulders again. Remus' wing brushed his arm, "He never had to think about it til' a few days after he came to school."

Virgil looked confused, "Really? Wow." he whistled. Roman thought about it.

Well.. he's kinda always felt an attraction towards guys then anyone else. So maybe..

"Uh.. gay?" he whispered. Remus looked at him, "Gay? You're gay?" he started to bounce, "Are you sure, you can think about this if you need more time-"

"It's always been guys." Roman interrupted. "I just never really cared enough to think about it back then though."

Remus suddenly hugged his brother, "Ah! I'm so proud of you!!"

Deceit hummed, he tried to make it look like he didn't care, but his eyes showed proud in them.

Emile smiled, "Ok! Aaaaaaannnnnd.." Emile furrowed his eyebrows, "There!" he cheered with a click on the eneter key, "They'll come next week."

"Wait," Roman said, "what flag did you get?" he asked.

Emile's smile fell slightly, "Pan." he simply said. He looked away, his smile seeming forced now.

Roman shrugged, whatever.
.
.
.
.
"They came!" Emile clapped his hands, everyone in his house with eight boxes. Patton fluttered his wings, lifting himself off of the ground, "EEEEEK! I'M SO EXCITED!!" he flew to one of the boxes.

He opened it, pulling out a flag with a black triangle on the side with white, purple, and gray.

Deceit smiled, "That one's mine." he stepped forward, taking the flag from Patton. He wrapped it around his shoulders, still smiling.

Patton moved onto the the next one, pulling out a flag with pink, purple, and blue.

Remy motioned for Remus to take it. Remus ran to it, quickly grabbing it and bouncing up and down, "Can't wait to hang this on my wall!"

Patton grabbed the next one, pulling out the same flag as before. Remy grinned, taking it and folded it, "Hell yeah."

Patton opened the next box, a rainbow coming out. Virgil glanced at Roman, then took it. He looked at before frowning, "This won't go good with my room."

Deceit rolled eyes. Virgil smiled anyways, holding it close to his chest.

Patton pulled out one with blue, yellow, and pink, and wrapped it around his shoulders with a giggle.

The next one had black, grey, white, and purple. Logan had a small smile, taking it. He nodded his head as a thanks to Patton, then Emile.

Emile got his flag after that, wrapping it around his shoulders as well.

Then Roman got his rainbow flag. He looked at it with aw. He had a flag. He had the homosexual flag.

He smiled, hugging it tightly, "Thanks Emile." Emile nodded, "You can all go and hang them on your wall now."
.
.
.
.
Logan went home, putting the flag in his bag. He walked into his room, shutting and locking the door as he pulled out his flag, hanging it above a small window.

Remy took of his shades once inside, showing his mom his flag and they hung it up in the living room above the couch.

Virgil sneaked in his house, not wanting to wake up his dad. He quietly went in his room, hanging his flag near the door.

Patton crawled through his window, not wanting to alert his parents that he left in the first place. He pulled a box from under his bed and folded his flag up and hid it there, tears slipping his eyes when he closed the box and pushed it back under his bed.

Deceit walked into his home, kicking off his shoes and lazily walking into his room. He looked at his snake, and than put his flag above the tank.

Remus and Roman went in their home, Roman letting his wing out. They went into their room, Remus hanging his flag above his bed, and then helped Roman do the same.

Emile waved as hi-her friends left. She walked into her room, letting her two cats out. She put her flag above her bed, then looked in the bathroom to see her Transgender flag.