Chapter Fifty-Four

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

Roman shrieked, quickly ducking from the object thrown at him. He looked up at his attacker with wide, fearful eyes.

He jumped over the couch, his wing flapping frantically, throwing him off balance and falling to the floor.

He gasped, quickly standing up, just in time to move from the figure jumping over the couch.

"Wait!" He begged, running down Janus' hall. He had to get out, it isn't safe here.

He ran into the bedroom, quickly shutting the door. Unfortunately, the attacker caught the door in time, flinging it open.

"No!" Roman screamed, his wing flapping in panic again, his body tilting and losing balance, falling back onto the floor.

Roman scampered into the wall, shaking, "P-Please! Please just wait!"

His attacker grinned an evil, insane grin. They raised their weapon, getting ready to hit him.

Roman raised his arms to shield his face, "No!" he cried.

He was hit in the face with a pillow.

"Remus! You prick!" Roman yelled, glaring up at his brother.

Remus laughed, raising the pillow to hit him again, "You shouldn't of tripped me, brother of mine! This is what you get!"

He was hit again, but Roman was able to quickly grab the pillow, yanking it out of Remus' grip with surprise.

"You motherfucker," Roman hissed, jumping to his feet, "I'll kill your ass!"

Remus all but screeched, running out of the room. Roman ran after him, "I'm gonna fuck you up!"

"That's kinky!"

"That's gross!"
.
.
.
.
The two were utterly tired, watching TV as they snuggled each other on the pallet they made. The pizza was somewhere on the side, as well as two empty soda cans.

Roman yawned, "Esta película es aburrida." ["This movie is boring."]

Remus snorted, "Maybe, but Janus doesn't really buy any movies."

"Why?" Roman asked, struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Not a big movie person, I guess," his brother shrugged.

Remus shuffled, laying Roman's head on his chest, "Why don't you go to sleep? We could maybe invite our friends over after school."

"Mm," Roman huffed, "What about dad?" he asked. He felt Remus stiffened.

"What about him?"

"We obviously can't stay here forever," he mumbled tiredly, "What will we do?"

Remus brushed his fingers through his brother's red, soft feathers, "We'll get there when we get there. Let's not worry about it, ok?"

Remus would worry about it nonetheless, and Roman knew it. But he was too sleepy, already letting the darkness lure him to a deep sleep.

"Te quiero.." Roman hummed, wrapping the blanket around them both.

Remus smiled, turning the TV down, "Te amo, buenas noches."

After a few minutes, Remus heard soft snores from the sleeping boy on him. He sighed, letting the worry and stress show on his face.

They were fucked. No matter how he looked at it, they were fucked. If they stay here, that bastard could call the police. If they went back, it would obviously be unhealthy for Roman. He doubts the fucker would let them stay here.