Chapter Nine

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

Remus knocked on the door, while Roman nervously shuffled around behind him.

This is something Roman's never done. He's never been to school since he was seven. He's never had so many friends since seven. He's never, EVER, been to a sleepover. It was kinda much.

The door opend, and there stood Emile in a sparkling pink crop top, with light jeans short. Like, they were short. The pink in his hair was fading. He had his wings tucked in behind him.

"Hey guys! You're the last ones to arrive!" Emile exclaimed. He stepped aside so they could enter.

Remus skipped in, Roman carefully walking in. His house was pretty normal.

The others were all sitting in the floor, chatting. Remy had a drink, he wore his sunglasses. He had a leather jacket over a black shirt that had a white heart. He wore black jeans. Of course, his wings were out.

Patton and Logan were practically cuddling. Patton wore a very light blue t-shirt, along with simple jeans. Logan had a long sleeved black shirt, with black sweat pants. Something you don't see him in normally. He was also reading a book. Logan had a wing wrapped around Patton, as Patton was resting his head on the taller's shoulder, a wing of his own wrapped aroung Logan's waist, as he talked to him about whatever came to mind as Logan hummed to it.

Virgil had a dark purple sweater, along with black tight jeans. He had eye shadow on, like always. He had his wings tucked in. Deceit was laying on the floor, a hat over his face as he seemed like he was asleep. He wore a yellow shirt with black shorts. His wings were sprawled out.

Remus was wearing his boyfriend's black sweater, with gray shorts. Roman on the other hand, was wearing something so like him.

Roman had a long sleeved red shirt, a white jacket over it. He wore black pants with dark red stripes decorating it. His hair seemd even more puffy and soft.

Virgil and Roman made eye contact. Roman smiled brightly at the sight of the emo, suddenly feeling a burst of happiness. He sat his bag down with the others, walking and sitting besides him.

Virgil smirked down at the princely boy, looking back at Patton as he talked about his dream house.

Remus sat his bag down, very dramatically, getting everyone's attention but Deceit, seeing as he was asleep.

Remus had a straight face as he ran and literally jumped on Deceit. Deceit let out a yelp, shoving off whatever woke him, and hurt him.

Remus fell to the ground with an 'oof', and looked up with a sick smile on his face. Deceit glared at him.

Remy and Virgil bursted out laughing first, then join by Patton and Emile, as Logan only chuckled, going back to his book.

Roman joined in on the laughter, finding his brother stupidly funny.

Deceit smirked, grabbing Remus and wrapping his arms, legs, and wings around Remus. Trapping him.

"Noooo!" Remus tried to wiggle out, but alas, he was stuck now.

"You deserve this." Deceit hummed, resting his head ontop of Remus'. Remus huffed, but leaned into the warmth from his boyfriend.

"Anyways," Emile started, "what do we all want to do know that we're all here?"

"Oh, we should totally play Truth or Dare." Remy said after taking a drink, "Roman has, like, only played once right?"

Patton nodded, but didn't dare move from his spot. In fact, he snuggled into Logan's chest, causing Logan to blush a deep red.

Virgil gave a Logan a look. Logan only shrugged, tightening his hold the wing had on Patton.

"Ok, I'll start!" Emile said, sitting in between Remy and Deceit and Remus.

"Virgil, truth or dare?" He asked. Virgil thought for a second, "Truth."

Emile smiled, "Do you wear any other makeup besides eye shadow?"

Virgil went pink, looking down and fiddled with his sleeve, "Y-Yeah.." he stuttered.

Deceit snorted, rolling his eyes. Virgil glared at him, but didn't say anything. Emile beamed, "Really?! What kind?" He screamed, jumping slightly from his spot.

"That wasn't in the question!" Virgil hissed.

"Anyways," he began, "Roman, truth or dare?" He looked at Roman next to him, a bored expression on his face now.

Roman thought back on what Remus made him do and shuddered. But they said they'll be different so maybe..

"Dare!"

Virgil thought for a second.

To be honest, Virgil wanted to dare Roman to show his wings. But he knew it would end in many ways. Most of them end badly.

So what would he do instead?

"I dare you.. to tell one of Remus' big secrets." He smirked. Remus immediately responded, "Roman I swear to GOD. You say shit and I'm bringing a dead rabbit on your bed."

Patton looked at Remus with slight disgust.

"Sorry brother! It's a dare." Roman thought on one of his brothers many secrets.

"Oh! I caught him with Deceit's hoddie, jackin-" Remus shot out of Deceit's grip, rushing over and tackling his brother.

"You finish that and I'll tell everyone about YOUR secret." He warned. Roman gulped, nodding.

Remus sighed, getting off and going back to sit on his boyfriend's lap, "Now!" His cheerful expression was back "Let's just forget and move on!~"

Deceit rose a brow. Remy gave Roman a suggested look, Roman simply shook his head.

"Patton, truth or dare?" Roman asked. Patton smiled brightly, "Dare."

Roman looked between Patton and Logan.

Patton and Logan were sitting together.

Patton and Logan were cuddling.

Patton and Logan always whispered to eachother and sit close.

"I dare you to kiss Logan!"