Chapter Four

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

Roman was currently sitting at the tree, watching everyone play the air ball game. Oh, and Deceit was with him.
.
.
.
.
"C'mon dude, no one here will judge your wings." Virgil said. They were into teams. Virgil, Roman, Patton, and Emile were on a team while Remus, Deceit, Remy, and Logan were on the other. Everyone but Remus and Deceit were trying to encourage Roman to let his wings show.

"I just- It's- Well you see-" Roman couldn't think of an excuse to quit playing. He looked at his brother, who only shrugged. Deceit on the other hand knew a thing or two about lies.

"Roman isn't use to other people seeing his wings. You all are only making it worse by pressuring him to show you." Deceit said as he walked towards Roman. "Roman and I will sit out. I didn't want to play anyways." Deceit glared at the others, waiting to hear any of them say otherwise.

Roman relaxed, happy to know that Deceit would always have his back. "I mean, I suppose it's ok.." Emile said with uncertainty in his voice. He looked disappointed.

"Good. Come along now Roman, we can watch by the tree." Deceit tucked his wings in, grabbing Roman's arm to lead him back to where they were before this all happened.
.
.
.
.
Roman sighed as Logan's team scored another point. Logan and Emile were team captain. Deceit watched his boyfriend high five Remy. Deceit truly loved Remus. Remus was the only person who truly knew him. He doesn't know what he'd do without Remus.

Remus was having fun, and wished his boyfriend was here. Although he was glad that he was keeping his brother company.

"Ready for another round?" Emile said teasingly, while Patton stuck his tongue out playfully at Logan. Logan blushed slightly upon seeing Patton do a childish thing. "Of course. Let this be the last round, seeing as we are in a tie." Logan said, huffing as he walked to his teammates.

Virgil looked at Roman, seeing how his expression showed sadness. Virgil didn't understand why Roman wouldn't just come here and play. He was actually happy they were going to be on the same team. But now he was sitting down, with that liar by him.

Virgil suddenly felt more hatred towards the cursed male. He was sitting by Roman, which just really pissed him off. Virgil has always seem to hate Deceit for reasons only the two of them know.

But seeing Deceit by Roman.. just seemed to push some buttons. Virgil looked back at Logan, seeing him serve the ball. Logan threw it at Remy, who caught it with ease. Patton immediately tried to get him to drop it.

Remy was struggling. Patton was all up in his face, too close for comfort. Remy saw Remus open, and threw it at him. Remus was surprised, so he almost dropped it. But luckily he didn't. Now Remus had to try to get it to the goal without dropping it. He glanced at his brother and Deceit, seeing the two chat while watching.

Remus felt the ball be token from him. He snapped his head back, seeing Virgil fly off with it. "Shouldn't have stared at your boyfriend, huh?" Virgil teased. Remus puffed his cheeks out like Roman did when he teased him.

"Go Virgil!" Patton shouted to encourage the emo, flying off the direction of their goal so Virgil could pass to him if needed.

Virgil was almost at the goal when a certain nerd blocked his way. Logan followed Virgil's every move, making sure he couldn't get pass him. Virgil hissed, looking at his teammates. Emile was blocked off as well by Remus. Patton was blocked by Remy, but he could see Patton easily dodge him.

"Heads up Patton!" Virgil yelled, throwing the ball towards him. Patton reached his hand out to catch it, but Remy beat him to it. Remy tried to fly towards his team's goal, but Patton was faster than him and blocked him yet again.