Chapter Thirty-Three

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

The two new lovers walked into the hospital to see the group all standing around the bed. When Roman got closer, he saw that Deceit was asleep.

No wait, his name is Janus.

Pfft- Janus. Such a weird name.

"Sleeping?" Virgil asked, standing next to his cousin. Remy nodded, "Most likely. That doctor lady said he's talked about Remus before, so I'm preeeetty damn sure." He said it in a way like it was obvious and Virgil was dumb. He was grinning while saying it as well.

Virgil glared and and hit his shoulder. Remy only snorted at it.

"It's ok, Remus." Emily reassured, her and Patton smiling at the other twin, "He's just asleep."

"Yeah!" Patton agreed, "I'm sure he's just exhausted!"

Remus said nothing as he stared at Janus. His expression was unreadable to them.

Besides Roman.

"Oh no," Roman grabbed his brother's arm, "Do it and they'll kick you out."

"Do what?" Virgil asked. He went by Logan instead, since he didn't tease or annoy him.

Remus raised his other arm, his hand a fist.

"Remus, I fucking swear-"

He punched Janus in the side, causing the cursed boy to suddenly jump and hiss defensively.

Janus looked up and was about to attack when he froze at who it was.

Remus scowled, "You. Bitch."

Roman groaned and facepalmed, "You are the stupidest brother to have ever existed."

Remy was suppressing his laughter.

"R-Re-" Janus looked around at the others. He shrunk down when he saw Remus' pissed of look.

"You," He pointed a finger at Janus, "You are the worst. Why the fuck did you force yourself to do that!?" He yelled.

"I-I didn't want t-to make things r-right.." Janus whispered, looking at everyone again.

Emily and Patton had tears in their eyes but smiles, Logan had an unreadable expressions on his face, Virgil looked both mad and relieved, Remy had a relieved smile, while Roman looked annoyed at Remus and happy with Janus.

"You really had us worry." Emily wiped at her eyes, careful of the make up.

"Sorry, Emile." Janus looked down at his scaled arm. Emily didn't flinch or anything, he didn't know after all and she wasn't too bothered by it.

Patton gave her a questionable look.

She took a deep breath, "Actually," She fumbled with her skirt, smoothing it out, "I go by Emily now."

Janus stared at her, "Oh," he said, looking back at his arm, "You didn't finally come out, I'm not happy for you."

Emily was surprised, "You knew?"

Janus snorted, "Definitely. I didn't assume at all that you might've been transgender."

Emily had to rephrase the sentence before oh'ing and nodding. This is great! She's out to all of her friends!

Janus hesitantly looked back at Remus. He still looked pissed.

"Er.." Janus opened his arms, "H-Hug?"