Chapter Twelve

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

The four drunk teenagers had fallen asleep at some point.

Roman, Emile, Patton, and Deceit were all getting their sleeping bags, along with the others.

"I didn't expect us to sleep so late," Roman admitted as he finished his and Virgil's sleeping bag, "I guess I thought sleep overs would last longer."

Emile chuckled, "Normally. We don't really do stuff like this." He blushed slightly from embarrassment. This was Roman's first ever sleep over. He wanted it to be perfect.

"Well, who said we had to sleep now?" Patton beamed, setting his bag by Logan's sleeping bag.

Emile gasped, "Yeah! We can bring Remy, Remus, Virgil, and Logan on their bags, and then decide what to do next!" Deceit hummed in agreement.

Deceit isn't one to talk much without his boyfriend around. He never has been. The others assume he's just more confident around Remus, but they are completely wrong.

Deceit looked down at Remus. The twin was curled in a ball, drooling. He snored quietly. Deceit looked at him with love. He gently scooped the smaller in his arms, walking to where his, Remus', and Roman's sleeping bags are, carefully laying him there.

Emile had trouble, but he was able to pick Remy up and set him down on the couch. Patton did it with ease, putting Logan on his bag.

Roman however, was feeling extremely weak and tired. He looked over at Deceit, "Hey, do you think you can bring Virgil to his sleeping bag?" He asked.

Deceit was about to shake his head, but then remember how much pain Roman must be in. So he sighed, standing back up to bring the emo to his bag.
.
.
.
.
The four were watching a Disney movie, Cinderella, after Roman and Emile had a bit of an arguement about rather to watch a Disney movie, or Steven Universe.

Patton looked down at his crush, boyfriend? His face went red at that idea. Sure, Logan confessed his love, but would he remember it?

Patton hope Logan would. And if not, he'd talk to him about it. Patton wants what Remus and Deceit has. Able to snuggle, say "I love you"'s and kiss! Oh how he missed when Logan was kissing him. It felt so right.

Emile was looking on Remy's Twitter, looking at all the posts that had to do with he and him. He smiled when seeing a selfie with just them two, Remy's wings wrapped around Emile's sleeping body as they layed down. Emile's face was pressed into his chest.

Emile blushed at that memory.
.
.
.
.
Emile woke up to see something in his face. He remembered that he was at Remy's house, and seemed to have fell asleep while watching 'Finding Nemo'.

"Morning." Remy said, tightening his grip on Emile. Emile smiled brightly, snuggling closer, if possible, to Remy's body. "Hey."

Remy rested his head on top of Emile's fuzzy pink-ish hair, petting his wings. Emile hummed at the feeling, nuzzling his head into the crook of the taller's neck.

The two stayed like this for a few minutes before both fell asleep again.
.
.
.
.
Emile smiled at how loving Remy was. He had an idea that Remy liked him back, but if Remy found out Emile wasn't a he, would he still love her? She sighed, going onto her own Twitter instead.

Deceit was softly brushing his fingers through Remus' hair, Remus practically purring.

Deceit felt guilt, having wish he could be normal and not have this.. this curse. There was more to it then the others knew. Only his family and Remus knew.

But it doesn't matter. Remus loves him, and he loves Remus. And as long as that was happening, he sees no need for anything to change.

Roman felt like he was about to pass out. He was sitting oddly close to Virgil.

Roman missed Virgil's touch. He missed Virgil's warmth. He missed how Virgil would show him love.

Love? Roman thought for a second. Does Virgil love Roman in the way Deceit loves his brother? Or is it the way Deceit loves Roman? Or does Virgil even really care for him?

Does Roman love Virgil the way Remus loves Deceit?

Roman doesn't know why, but the thought of Virgil loving him the way Deceit loves Remus makes him more then happy. He really wants Virgil to do the things Deceit does to Remus.

Roman layed down, besides Virgil. He looked at the emo's face. He looked so calm. Like all the stress and worries just vanished.

He smiled, moving a strand of hair that was infront of Virgil's face behind his ear. Virgil's face squinted, but then relaxed again.

Then Roman had an idea. A stupid one, but it made his heart explode at the thought.

What if he kissed Virgil?

Roman looked back at the others, they were all distracted.

He looked at Virgil again, more specifically his lips. They looked slightly chapped, but soft. Roman leaned in slowly, thinking if this was a good idea or not.

But he didn't stop, and his lips met Virgil's. It felt so.. so right. It was the best feeling. Roman kissed him for awhile, he didn't pull away until a few seconds after, looking at Virgil's still sleeping face.

"Wow.." He breathed. He giggled quietly, looking at Virgil with a love sick look. He wanted to kiss him again, but thought better of it. He did not want to get caught by the others or Virgil.

But he gave Virgil a small peck on his cheek.

His magic was working up again. He groaned slightly, pushing it down with little success. He'd have to tell the others eventually. But not yet.

Roman didn't know he was crushing on Virgil. He's never had a crush before. He made a mental note to ask his brother and his boyfriend later on.

Roman also didn't know that Virgil woke up when Roman moved his hair, being awake when Roman had kissed him.