Chapter Ten

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

"I dare you to kiss Logan!"

Patton and Logan immediately separated, both with huge blushes.

"W-What?! I-I can't do that!" Patton screamed. Logan couldn't even talk, uttering out nonsense.

Remy was coughing, having choked from his drink when Roman said that. Emile pats his back, "You good Rem?"

"Yeah, sorry."

Virgil had a huge grin, he would think the two liked eachother, but was never sure until now.

Remus high fived his brother, "Good one! I've been trying to get these two to fuck ever since they hung out!" Deceit said nothing, but found this very amusing to watch.

Roman beamed, "Come on! Just a simple kiss!"

Patton looked at the boy he had a crush on. Yep, Patton has had a crush on Logan for years now. The two met because of some bullies, Logan having to be saved by them. Ever since then, Patton just sorta inserted himself into Logan's life, introducing him to his friends and trying to hang out.

Slowly, Patton grew feelings. Logan as well. But Logan has trouble with his feelings, so he would always push it away. But it's been getting harder to do. Especially when the two hung out everyday. Literally.

Logan gulped, "I-I suppose.. for the d-dare we could.. k-kiss.." Logan hid his face behind his book.

Patton took a good moment to process what Logan said. Then immediately pulled the book down, kissing the nerd.

Logan gasped, unsure how to feel about this. He slowly melted under it, cupping Patton's face and kissed back. Logan could've swore he heard Patton squeal.

Patton tried to pull away, thinking Logan would want to be done, but no. Logan didn't let him, pulling the dad like boy closer to deepen the kiss.

Patton's eyes widened at this, but accepted it quickly, kissing back again.

The two parted, having to breathe. They stared into one another eyes, panting slightly.

"L-Log-" Patton was cut off by Logan going in for another kiss. Patton squeaked, looking at the others. And he regretted it.

Roman and Remus were literally about the explode, fangirling. Deceit had an interesting expression on his face, no one was quite sure what to think. Virgil's mouth was gaped slightly. Remy had his phone pointed towards them, either videoing or taking several photos. Emile was also pointing his phone at them.

Logan broke apart again, looking at Patton with a look only one word could describe.

Love.

Logan can't deny it anymore. He loves Patton. It's strange thinking he felt for the boy, but it was a good strange. He never wanted this feeling to leave.

Logan smirked slightly, sitting back up and picking up his book, flipping through the pages to find where he left at, "It's your turn Patton."

Patton stared at Logan, his face red all over. His freckles were almost invisible.

"O-Oh!" He finally said, sitting upright, "right.."

Patton adjusted his glasses, refusing to look at anyone as he looked at his lap, "R-Remy truth or dare."

Remy sat his phone down, smirking while he took a loooong drink of his coffee. He wouldn't post the pictures he has on Twitter yet. He isn't that mean.

"Truth."