Chapter Thirty-Five

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

Roman and Remus were eating dinner with their mom, Remus talking about Janus and their time there. Of course, not saying that the two found the candy. They gave that to Janus to munch on.

"Sounds like you had fun," Julian smiled at the two, "I want to vist him too, so let's say this weekend?"

Remus smiled even brighter, "Yeah! We're going back tomorrow, he's gonna be there for two weeks, and we have until the end of this week to vist him."

Roman looked up from his phone, "Couldn't we just vist him after school?" He asked.

Remus blinked.

"Oh shit, you're right."

Roman rolled his eyes, going back to Instagram.

Julian chuckled, "I see you two are getting along just fine."

"Yep!" Remus chirped, but he nudged Roman under the table. Roman looked down, only to see a middle finger pointing at him.

Roman glared at Remus, him smirking back.

Roman then grinned.

"Mooooom! Remus flipped me off!"

"Did not!"

"Liar! You did it under the table!"

"Got proof?"

"Got proof you didn't do it?"

"Got proof you didn't suck Virgil's di-"

"Boys! Enough!" Julian snapped. The two went quiet, but kept glaring at each other.

She sighed, "Thank you,"

The twins grumbled a whatever, Roman going back to his phone, Remus picking at his salad.

"Snitch." Remus muttered under his breath.

"Asshole." Roman muttered back.

"Fuckface."

"Bitch."

"Idiot."

"Rat."

"Prideful prick!"

"Disgusting dick!"

"Boys!"
.
.
.
.
Remus was doing the dishes for flipping Roman off, the other twin smirked at him, happily walking to the bedroom.

Roman was listening to Go the Distance on his phone, scrolling through Remy's Instagram, looking at photos or group photos.

His phone vibrated, a text appearing.

Hope: Hey, you good? What happened with Deceit must of been tough, and I just wanted to kinda check on you or something

Roman: Oh, hey! Yeah, i'm fine

Roman: Deceit is alright too, he'll come back to school in two weeks

Hope: oh, that's good! I was worried

Hope: When are you coming back?

Hope: not that im trying to force yuo to come back, im just asking

Hope: you*

Roman: Next week, and relax! You panic too much

He smiled at thinking of that. Reminded him of Virgil.

Hope: sorry

Hope: i have to take care of my younger siblings, see you later

Roman: Farewell!