Chapter Twenty-Five

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

"I'm a transgender girl."

Patton froze up. What? He-She? is trans? How long has she known? How long has Patton misgendered his friend?

Emile was crying all over again, rubbing her eyes, "I-I'm sorry.. I'm s-s-s-sorry.."

"Oh honey.." Patton cooed, holding her tightly again, "Please don't cry, or apologize. It's ok, it's ok.."

They sat there for a bit, Patton hushing Emile as she cried. Eventually, she calmed down enough.

She looked back up, "Sorry.." she mumbled again. Patton huffed, lightly flicking her head, "Don't apologize. I already told you, it's alright."

"I don't hate you, Em."

Emile teared up again, but she was smiling. Oh, how she was so ever happy. Patton doesn't find her disgusting! He doesn't hate her!

Patton played with her hair, "I'm guessing Emile doesn't feel right?" he asked.

Emile went alittle pink, "Uh.. Em-Emily.. if that's.. ok-"

Patton gave her a kiss on her forehead, hugging her again, "Emily. What a beautiful name."

Emily cried, again, but she couldn't help it. She hugged Patton back, telling him "Thank you!" over and over as Patton just shushed her and gave her little kisses, telling her, "How absolutely beautiful she is," and "How he'll try his best not to tell anyone just how gorgeous his female friend is until she's ready," and then one that made Emily so happy.

"I'll buy you whatever clothes you want, anything you need to feel comfortable, kiddo." Patton said, fixing her glasses.

Emily laughed, snuggling up to Patton, "Thank you so much.."

Patton just hushed her, "Don't thank me for giving you the treatment you deserve, Emily."

Emily seriously couldn't believe it. She came out to her childhood friend, and he didn't say a single negative thing.

God, Patton is the best.
.
.
.
.
Roman was watching Virgil fondly in Flying Class. After they told their friends they're a couple now, Remus and Remy cheered, Logan congratulating them, and Deceit smiling proudly.

Coach Thomas noticed how distracted Roman seemed, and followed his gaze. He realized Roman was watching Virgil. He smirked, "What'cha looking at?~" he asked.

Roman jumped, blushing a deep red, "N-Nothing! Just organizing the play equipment, l-like you asked!" he laughed nervously, turning back to his task.

Coach Thomas chuckled, going back to watching his students. A kid got hurt, so he stood up and flew over quickly, the rest of the students pausing their game.

Roman only continued, wanting to finish so he could watch. N-Not to watch Virgil or anything!

He felt a tap on his shoulder, so he turned around, excepting one of his friends, brother, or b-boyfriend. But no.

It was a kid he's seen before. He's seen alot of kids before, but never found a reason to talk to them, and they never talked to him. He was quite happy in his little friend group.

The kid had white wings, fading to a gray, then to a black. He was tan, had black short hair, and was wearing a t-shirt and basketball shorts.

"Sup, I'm Hope. You're friends with Remus and them, right?" the kid, Hope, asked.

Roman nodded, "Yeah, Remus is my twin brother."

Hope laughed, "Kinda figured. I've seen you around before, but never was able to talk to you." he looked away sheepishly, "I'm kinda shy.."