🍁Autumn, No Big Deal🍂

A chilly wind marks the beginning of the end of autumn...And fall is getting deeper for BTS as well.

Taehyung stretches his arms out, "Yawn...I just woke up and I'm sleepy again...Anyone down for a cold rope persimmon?"

"I am! The weather looks really nice! The colors are so pretty, and the chilly weather has me ready to try my fall outfits." (Y/N) balls up her fists in front of her, as she's ready for her dress up routine.

"I guess it's really fall now. The cold wind makes me feel kinda melancholy..." Jimin says, feeling a bit gloomy.

"I lost my appetite...I only at half my ramen in the morning, and I was so full! What gives..." Jeongguk whines.

"Aww, poor Jeongguk. Don't worry we can fix it!" (Y/N) says as she pats on his head.

"Don't people usually have bigger appetites when it's cold outside? Jeongguk, you're weird." Jimin says.

Seokjin sighs, "On a day like this, I should be sitting on a bench outside the post office thinking of new dad jokes..."

"Well my appetite has definitely increased. I've been eating double portions of rice and I'm still hungry. Maybe I'm coming down with autumn blues..." Yunki face shows signs of gloom as he lies on the couch.

Hoseok stares at Yunki with amazement, "Double Portions of rice? Whoa! So your picky eating days are over! This season is really feeding you well!"

(Y/N) shares the same shocked look, "I agree! I can't believe you ate double portions! We may have to stock up the fridge twice a week if this is how your stomach's gonna be..."

"What about you, Hobi? Do you feel anything different?" Jeongguk asks his hyung.

"Hmm...I don't think so. Besides getting a little teary-eyed at the sight of a pebble on the side of the road...?" Hoseok wipes away a small tear that hangs on the corner of his eyes.

(Y/N) heads over to wipe away his tears with her sleeve. She pulls him towards her and brings him to a warm embrace, stroking his hair softly, "It's okay, don't get all teary on me...shh, hush now." Hoseok wraps his arms around her waist as he sniffles on her shoulder.

"Uh...I don't think you're okay..." Jimin looks at him nervously, but felt this pang to his stomach as he saw the two get close.

"But that's like nothing compared to Namjun. Right, Namjun?" Hoseok says.

"Namjun's been funny lately. He keeps listening to eerie music, looking up at the sky, and talking to himself." Jeongguk comments as he chuckles thinking about him.

"Fall is so fleeting...Same goes for this autumn sky..." Namjun whispers to himself, looking up at the sky. "If I can't stop the sky...At least I should watch it go..."

Seokjin just stands there, with a blank face. "Hmm...Okay, not gonna say anything..."

Jimin looks at Namjun, worriedly, "Hyung...How many days have you been wearing that trench coat for...? I'm going to hide it while you sleep."

"I don't get it. Why are you wearing a trench coat inside the dorm anyway?" Yunki asks.

"It's warm enough inside, if you keep this up you might start sweating." (Y/N) says, clearly concerned.

"Guys, it's common sense to wear a trench coat during fall." Namjun explains.

"I know Namjun loves this season and wants to make the most of it, but...This is weird, right?" Jimin comments.

"Attention, please. I have a great idea. How about we go camping to celebrate the fall?" Taehyung asks, as the idea sparks in his head.

Jeongguk lifts his index finger under his chin, thinking. "Camping?"