It Wasn't a Dream

Processing back to what just happened, (Y/N) starts to look back on the contract she had just given to Namjun. Skimming through a couple of pages and looking through the whole thing. Feeling anxious, she starts to conclude her thoughts over.

'Am I supposed to be casting him? None of this is making any sense. How did this happen to me? Why is this happening to me..?'

Losing the balance of her legs, (Y/N) falls down on the floor, covering her eyes with her right palm as she feels the sting prickling in her eyes as tears start falling down her cheeks. Millions of questions running through her mind as her hands start trembling in fear and shock. Wondering how she got here, what happened to her, why is she here, and is she ever going to come back home?

But knowing that crying wasn't going to solve anything, her heart and mind still remains the strength of a lioness and she picks her head up.

'No, I can't cry. Not here. Not right now. I have to stay strong and figure this out.'

She rubs her face and wipes away her tears with her long sleeve, quickly stands up straight and takes a big deep breath to release the stress, her eyes filled with hope, positive she will find her way to solve things through. She places the ticket in her front pocket, after taking one last look at it. She looks around to pick up her bag, as well as seeing the bouquet of flowers she had nearly forgotten were still there, she bends down to pick them up seeming a little frustrated to have to take care of it again.

'I know I wanted to keep this for safekeeping, but I'm honestly tired of holding this thing all day. Maybe I shouldn't have picked it up.'

Exhaling from frustration, she begins to leave the concert area, walking around nearby places and alleyways to see if there was anything that could help her.

Soon after searching from block to block for a few minutes, she notices a familiar black hoodie. Looking at it very closely, she sees it's the same hoodie worn from the motorcyclist from this morning!

'Great I found them! Now I can finally return the bouquet.' (Y/N) gleefully thinks as she follows the person in the hoodie out.

"I thought I saw him come out this way." (Y/N) states as she nearly loses the mysterious person. Only finding them again, seemingly having a conversation with another unfamiliar person, and let's just say it doesn't look like a very happy conversation. "Is that him?"

Hiding herself behind a wall to overhear into the conversation, the name that soon comes out of the angry man's mouth nearly stops her heart.

"Hey, Min Yunki! It's not like that!"

'Wait... Min Yunki?'

Feeling her heart drop as she looks closely of the mysterious motorcyclist being her Lil Meow Meow! Her inner ARMY screaming like a banshee and her eyes twinkling a whole galaxy with her dimples* displaying a goofy smile showing her sheer excitement that she was able to run into the AGUST D, her SUGA in the flesh!

"What do you mean 'it's not', you called a stolen song your own."

"T-That's...!"

"I saw your set, I'd rather perform for myself than having you rip me off." Yunki states as he gives off a glare so hard by god if looks could kill...

While there was a silent aura between the two, (Y/N) was mentally cheering on Yunki feeling excitement, 'DAMN! That's my savage Min Meow Meow! I'm so proud of you!'

Yunki sighs and breaks the silence, "But... you can keep the song. Unlike some people, I can write another." He crosses his arms waiting for a reply from the man expecting him to say some sort of excuse or something.