Who Are You

"Hyung! Are there any comments on the GROUP log that I WAS IN?" Taehyung asks in a tone of curiosity. "Not the other logs, but the GROUP log I WAS IN?"

"Nope, not a single one." Namjun replies with a grim, thin line forming on his lips. "It was our first group log. You should be a huge easter egg...Did you guys have any luck finding comments?"

"No...No comments, but a ton of ads." Jimin pouts while making an "x "with his arms.

Taehyung's eyes bug out as he hears a ding from his phone, "Oh! Found one! Found one! I found a comment!"

(Y/N) looks over his shoulder and sees he's telling the truth, "O-one...? Well, better than nothing, I guess."

Jimin looks over on the other shoulder, "What does it say? Who posted it?"

Seokjin takes and looks over the phone screen, "Let's see...Nickname is 'BangtanFan'? We have a fan?!"

"If they're leaving comments, they really ARE our fan..." Yunki states.

Everyone looks over the to see what the comment says.

BangtanFan:
[Oppa, you look soooo cool! XD I hope you release an amazing album!!!]

Taehyung couldn't help but grin so widely at the comment.

Hoseok's smile turns into a whole heart, "Wow! So we finally have our first fan?"

(Y/N) balls up her fists in utter joy, "I knew it! I knew that people would see your potential!"

"Hmm, knowing that there are people out there watching us is encouraging!" Namjun says as his dimples show off from his calm smile.

(Y/N) pokes at his dimples, grinning so slyly, "Hehe, you're dimples are adorable, Namjun. You must be REALLY happy."

Namjun flushes a light pink taking her finger off the side of his cheek, "Come on, don't point it out like that..."

"Alright! Let's bring this energy to practice!" Hoseok exclaims as they begin to head off.

*Timeskip*

'Receiving that first comment has the group's dance moves looking perkier than usual.' (Y/N) thought to herself as she was watching the boys' dance practice.

"Stop, stop! Everyone stop!" Hoseok shouts as everyone's eyes go to him, since Hoseok has never stopped practice in the middle of choreography like this. "Where's my cell phone? I heard the notification alert..."

"You heard it, too? So did I!" Taehyung says.

(Y/N) takes out her own phone from her pocket, "Let me check. Maybe it's more spam..."

"Hey, it's another comment from BangtanFan!" Jimin exclaims as he looks at the screen.

"Whoa, they must have really liked our posts!" Seokjin says.

BangtanFan:
[Oppa, you all look so handsome! Especially the one with the fairest face!]

"The fairest face? They must mean Yunki hyung." Taehyung says to himself in thought with his index finger pressed against his chin.

"Ah! Face was MY specialty. I can't lose it to Yunki!" Seokjin cries out with a somber look.

"Awww, it's okay. You'll always have the specialty of the face in my eyes, Seokjin." (Y/N) says as she takes his hand and gives it a rubbing comfort.

While everyone is talking cheerfully...Yunki doesn't seem excited at all about the comment.

(Y/N) goes up to him, "Yunki, what do you think about the comment? Our first fan just said..."