Events and Bittersweet Dreams

"Okay, everyone's here? Let's get this show on the road!" (Y/N) announces as she and the boys go on their way.

"Where are we going today?" Hoseok asks.

"Today..."

From Seoul, Gangwon, to Gyeongsang, Chungcheong to Jeolla... It's summer- festival season. The Bangtan Boys have come back with N.O. and are traveling every corner of the Korean peninsula.

From Nonsan's Strawberry Festival...

"🎵It's strawberry-flavored- Such a liar- Strawberry- You're such a hypocrite-🎶" Jungkook sings along his own random lyrics.

"My grandma has a friend who grows strawberries. The stems of fresh strawberries stick straight up." Taehyung grins as he daydreams of fresh strawberries.

"Oh, Taehyung seems to know quite a bit about strawberries." Yunki says, impressed with Taehyung's knowledge.

"When the stems droop like this, stick them back up before you eat them and they'll taste fresher."

Yunki sweatdrops, "Okay, nevermind."

...to Hoengseong's Korean Beef Festival...

"🎵Everybody say Moo- Later is not an option anymore-🎶" Jimin serenades a tune in his head.

"Phew, today's performance was amazing, too. Huh? Where's Jeongguk?" Hoseok looks around as he sees the maknae is nowhere to be found.

"Jeongguk is... over there." Taehyung points at a direction.

"He's eating beef." Jimin looks over at the scarfing maknae.

Seokjin shakes his head, "He's had 10 servings already."

Jeongguk licks his lips as he finishes another platter of beef and holds it out, "Can I have another plate?"

...and even Yangju's Cotton Festival.

"🎵Who are we? Who? We're rising BTS!🎶" Namjun raps out as he holds his mic with confidence.

"Kim Taehyung? What are you doing in the cotton field?" Jimin asks.

"Shh, I'm concentrating. I'm putting cotton seeds in my pen cap. I'm gonna take them back to our dorm. Call me V Ikjeom. Haha!" Taehyung states proudly.

"Manager, he's being weird." Jimin complains.

They went wherever there was a stage available for the Bangtan Boys to stand on. That also meant that they ended up with some... unexpected extras.

"Augh... Manager! There's too much extra stuff in the van!" Jimin whines as he feels himself get cramped.

Yunki nods his head, "Yeah. It's like riding in a regional specialties exhibit. We could open a road show."

"Jeongguk, how can you feel like eating dried seaweed in a place like this?" Namjun asks, as he sees the maknae munching.

"It's good. It's the seaweed we got from the Wando Laver Festival." Jeongguk answers while he's still snacking.

"Oh, we're close to Gyeongsang province now!" Jimin exclaims excitedly.

"Ah, Gyeongsang province?" Jeongguk asks.

"Gyeongsang province is amazing, you know?" Yunki says.

"Oh, we're almost to Jeolla province now!" Jimin says.

"Hyung, we have that too! Have you eaten? The bibimbap is the best!" Hoseok smiles as he talk about the food.

(Y/N) giggles at their interactions, "Adorable..." She drives with a smile on her face when a sudden jolt of realization washes over her.