A Truth We Want To Tell

The group sits on the couch in a solemn mood.

"This is no good. D-day for our debut performance is right around the corner, and we've still got so much to do!" Seokjin mentally panics.

"You're right, hyung. We need to be more prepared." Jimin says as he is sitting down worrying as well.

Hoseok gently rests his hand on Jimin's slouched shoulder. "Don't worry. We've got time.

Taehyung nods his head at his answer, "You're right. Let's start practicing!" He gets into his V pose. "Brand new, it's the Bangtan Boys! Welcome to our show." Taehyung brings an imaginary microphone near Namjun's face, "Could you say a few words for our viewers and your future fans?"

Namjun clears his voice and speaks, "We hope you'll keep watching us and supporting us. We'll try our best to give you a great performance."

"Wow...You're good! When did you practice those interview lines, hyung?" Jeongguk asks, admiring his hyung's words.

"Jeongguk, interview lines don't come from practice- they come from the heart."

Taehyung's eyes widen with admiration, "You have a very unique group name. Please tell us what Bangtan Boys means."

"As you know, Bangtan- bulletproof- means blocking bullets that are aimed at us." Hoseok explains, "For us, bullets are prejudice, the oppression that our generation faces everyday. And we want to protect our generation's identity and values by blocking those bullets as the bulletproof boys."

"Our manager came up with our name, and we LOVE it." Yunki says.

Seokjin smiles while nodding his head, "Yunki...You're good at saying things you don't mean..."

They continue the practice interview as though it's real.

"It's all about 'attitude'. We should embody our attitude both on and off the stage." Namjun states.

Jimin looks timid, "I don't think I can do it. I feel so shy..."

"Hyung, attitude isn't everything for idol groups." Jeongguk pulls paper and a pen out of his pocket and start to sigh autographs. "However, AUTOGRAPHS are an absolute necessity."

Seokjin eyes bug out by Jeongguk's amazing signature, "Wow, maknae knows exactly what we need! Cam you sign something for me?"

Jeongguk pretends not to hear Seokjin and continues practicing his autograph.

"Ha! That's fine. I have something more awesome and practice!" Seokjin states.

Taehyung tilts his head, "What? What is it?"

"Voice impressions for a variety TV show!" Seokjin replies.

"You can imitate voices?" Jimin asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"Get ready, because I'm going to blow your mind."

All eyes are on Seokjin, waiting to be impressed. He clears his throat.

"Neighhhhhhhhh!"

The members reactions were priceless as they were something other than impressed, just very confused.

Seokjin sees their reactions and looks embarrassed, "I've got to get warmed up. Let me try again." He takes a deep breath, "Neeeeeeeeighhhhhh!"

"Hyung, please never ever do that on a show. No matter what." Yunki demands as he already feels second hand embarrassment from the impression.

Seokjin pouts at his remark, "What? Why?! You didn't get it? I'm a horse!"

"How about you imitate a squeegee on a window?" Jeongguk teases. "All you have to do is laugh."