🎵I Believe that We're Bangtan!🎶 (special chapter 7 year anniversary)

June 13, 2013.

Taehyung quickly changes into his stage outfit and heads to the green room. His debut performance is fast approaching.

Jimin is shown looking at his with furrowed eyebrows of confusion, "...Taehyung, what are you wearing?"

Taehyung looks back at him with the same confused expression. "Did you just ask me what I'm wearing? This is my stage outfit. What are YOU wearing?"

Jimin, his hands full with a cute dog mascot head, tilts his head in confusion. "What are you talking about? These are our stage outfits. We even filmed an MV wearing these..."

"Seriously? I don't remember any of this..."

Flustered, Taehyung finally notices all 7 adorable animal masks.

"Are you saying we're going to perform in these tiger, rabbit, squirrel, and hamster masks?! They don't have a hip hop vibe at all!" Taehyung shouts in disbelief.

Jimin shows off a sweet and energetic smile to Taehyung, "What's important is how well we perform, not our outfits! Besides, I happen to like them!"

Hoseok then appears from behind Jimin. "Haaa, there's our Baby G! Are you ready to introduce the world to Baby G today, Jimin?"

Taehyung heart nearly stops out of confuzzlement. "B-Baby G? Why is Jimin Baby G??"

"Hah! I'm so excited to stand up there on stage as HoV and not Jeong Hoseok! HoV HoV kyuu kyuu!" Hoseok shouts excitedly, seeming as to not hear Taehyung.

Taehyung then starts to get somewhat frustrated, "H-HoV?! Wait! Hoseok hyung, what do you mean you're HoV? V is my stage name!"

Namjun all of sudden appears as he get into the conversation, looking at Taehyung weirdly, "What are you talking about? You're Voo, and not V, Taehyung. Don't make a mistake later when you're introducing yourself, okay? Voo!"

Taehyung's eyes widen as he still so confused of everything that's happening and shocked of what he's just been told. "Voo? No way... How am I Voo?!"

His sudden name change sends Taehyung into a daze. Only a cry of despair from the corner of the green room shakes him out of it.

"Auuuuuuughh! I lost again... I really want to win just once!!" Jeongguk shouts out in distress as he throws a small fit.

"Jeongguk, how can you expect to beat me at arm wrestling? Look at you, not enough muscle..." Yunki points out as he smirks at the Maknae's defeat.

Seokjin slightly scolds at Yunki, "Yunki, today's our debut. Can you just let him win this one time? When else would he overpower you?"

"That's why I used only my pinky finger, but he still couldn't win. I honestly went really easy on you, Jeongguk."

Jeongguk childishly pouts with tears prickling at the ends of his eyes in embarrassment, "Ah, I really want to get stronger... Sniff."

The door opens to reveal (Y/N) with a somewhat bored but sour look in her face.

Finally seeing the girl he likes so much, Taehyung runs up to her side and hugs her tightly while seeming like he was almost about to cry.

"(Y/N)!! I'm so happy you're here, things are looking so crazy. Please can you tell me what's going on?!"

The (H/C) haired female looks at him with an annoyed, startled look on her face while she pushes him away harshly. She begins to slightly glare at him, "Excuse me! I don't know what you think you're doing but this is highly inappropriate! You're lucky it's your debut today or I would have reported you for that."