💐Spring is Blooming💐 (special chapter)

"ACHOO!!!"

(Y/N) and the boys decided to go on an outing in celebration of spring, the season of new sprouts.

However, a resounding roar stops everyone in their tracks as they get ready.

"What was that just now? Was it thunder? Is it raining?" Jeongguk spouts out assumptions of the roaring noise.

"No way, it can't be raining now. Not on spring time!" (Y/N) replies with a pout on her face hoping the beautiful spring scenery isn't ruined by gloomy rain weather.

Namjun steps in the conversation, "There's no way... The forecast said it's supposed to be clear all day today."

They hear the familiar roar again, finally solving where it came from. Or more like who it came from.

"Achooo!!" Taehyung sneezes loudly again gaining attention from all the neighbors.

"That was a sneeze?" Seokjin asks.

"Taehyung, have you caught a cold? Did you take medicine? Do you have a temperature?" Hoseok starts bombarding Taehyung with questions, concerned for his maknae's wellbeing.

Taehyung answers, "It's not a cold and I don't have a temperature!...Achoo!!"

(Y/N) rushes over to Taehyung placing her palm on his forehead to feel a temperature. "Are you sure you don't have a cold, Tae? I really don't want you getting sick on me."

"N-no really (Y/N), I'm not sick." A faint blush appears on Taehyung's face from the close contact with the girl inspecting him. Not noticing the few jealous glares given his way from the other members.

"Why are you suddenly sneezing like that if it's not a cold?" Yunki asks. Taehyung can't continue the conversation or answer the questions due to an impending sneeze, so he points to the pollen floating around outside instead.

Jimin points at the floating specs of the itchy dust out the window. "Pollen? Taehyung, you're allergic?"

"It just appeared one day. Whenever I look at flowers I tear up, and when the wind blows...Achooo!!" Taehyung replies, "Gentlemen, I don't think I can go...leave me alone. I'll hold down the dorm."

Hoseok answered back, seeing as leaving behind one is absurd, "How are we supposed to leave you behind? Should we all just rest at the dorm?"

"Hobi's right, without you with us Tae it would feel incomplete. I'm willing to stay behind so I can take care of you." (Y/N) says with a gentle, motherly look towards the sniffling male.

Jeongguk adds into the conversation, "Right. I'm just gonna work out."

"Hmm...then I'm heading back to bed." Yunki states as he starts to head to his room.

"When are you never in your bed? You're such a lazy butt." (Y/N)'s teasing voice rings in Yunki's ears trying to annoy the constant sleeping male. He retaliates poking her at the sides of her waist, which makes her squeal of surprise by being ticklish.

"Watch it, (Y/N)." He speaks sinisterly as he lays down on the couch

"No, no! I don't want that." Taehyng picks us Yunki and gives him a piggyback ride all the way to the door. "Everyone was so happy about spring coming. I'll be even more upset if you all stay home because of me!"

Yunki slides slowly down from Taehyung's back to the ground, nodding. "If you really feel that way, Taehyung...let's do as he wishes today."

"Alright TaeTae, call me if you get bored. Your hyung here will come running straightaway! Okay?"Jimin pats his poor 95er's back for comfort.