The Campus Legend

After feeling the dread of losing a page on her work process diary, (Y/N)'s eyes lock with the radiant smile of the Worldwide Handsome Seokjin... on the front cover of a magazine.

<CAMPUS LIFE. 777
COVER STORY
What's the Secret to His Confidence?>

Seeing the dazzling picture of Jin made (Y/N) fawn over for him more now than she did in the beginning. She just couldn't seem to take her eyes off him no matter how hard she tried. Of course he would be in the cover, with those stunning and attractive features, he makes it work real well. Many males would be super jealous of his face, along with many girls falling for him. (Y/N) shakes her head out of her daydreaming, "Come on get a grip girl. Well... since the page is ripped, I can't get much information besides the day of the audition, which is set the day after tomorrow. And the president's unreachable, as always I swear to god..." the puffed-out cheeked female remains furious at the president for keeping many of her messages on read. She starts organizing her desk and drawing a few things such as BT21 characters, flowers, and a small house on a lake on some of the blank sticky notes she had with her on her desk to calm her nerves.

'Wait a minute... this is perfect! Yes! It's like we're DESTINED to meet! I know how to reach you now, Seokjin!' She states to herself mentally as she has found something that makes all her worries about finding Seokjin disappear. She starts heading put of her office, towards Seokjin's university to offer him an audition, her stomach full of butterflies as she smiles knowing she'll be coming straight to him soon.

*Timeskip*

"Destined to meet, huh? Yeah right..." the (H/C) haired girl with a deadpan expression on her face tells herself with hints of sarcasm in her tone. Since she arrived at the bus stop just in time... only to see the university shuttle pulling away.

She tries to flag down a taxi but for the next 30 minutes of attempting there was no avail. Now that she's on the subway, the trains are delayed.

'It should only take 30 minutes to get there, but I haven't moved at all for 3 hours.'

"Ugh, I don't have time for this! Why'd my luck have to run out now.." (Y/N) mutters as she gazes around to calm her down. "The next bus goes the long way around. I get on, but... things aren't going so smoothly."

"Hey! This is the main entrance. Next stop's the side entrance." The Bus Driver alerts to all the passengers.

"Ah! Thank you. Should I go to the side entrance since the lecture's almost over?"

"Oh, hey, what's up? I didn't think you rode this bus." A male university student says to another male figure.

"Yeah, I don't know what it is, but I've been late for everything today," The other male voice answers. "Hey let's grab a coffee soon. I'm going to take some time off after this semester." The voice itself sounded too familiar to (Y/N) that she turned around quickly at where the voice was, immediately recognizing who it belonged to.

Seokjin!

He starts stepping off the back of the bus. (Y/N) starts to rush up the front of the bus nearly tripping a few steps and pleads to the driver.

"Driver, I'm so sorry! Do you think you can open the door?! It's really urgent!"

The bus driver looking at the desperate look on the girl's face, starts to take pity and opens the doors.

"Excuse me! Wait!" (Y/N) yells out in desperation as she sprints full speed towards Jin's figure. Hoping to catch him before it was too late.

*Timeskip to chasing our Jin-paca*

Seokjin finally comes to a stop to catch his breath, a flustered look on his face. Along with the girl behind him, who was holding down on her knees panting hard with a couple drops of sweat running down her temple.

"Why did you... run..?" She asks, nearly glaring up at the taller male, as she was trying to catch her breath.

"You were chasing me down like a whole pack of wolves. What was I supposed to do?" Seokjin states gazing down at the tired (H/C) haired girl, while fanning himself.

"That's what happens... when you get... desperate... I didn't want to miss you! I just really wanted to invite you to audition." The panting female says in between breaths with a begging tone in her voice, praying for him to take the chance, as she places a business card in front of him.

"Hmm... well you're not the first person to do that- but you might be the most memorable." He says pointing at the female winking at her. "You can't pass by without doing a double take at my face, after all." He says gesturing his hand up to his beautiful, perfectly sculpted face.

"Pfft-" The (E/C) eye girl giggles at the older male before her, happy that he has not changed.

"Ah! Finally, someone who gets my humor. I'm very honored." Seokjin smiles sweetly at the girl in front of him, glad he found someone who gets him.

After a couple chuckles and grins, (Y/N) officially offers him the chance to audition. Then taking her chances, she asks him one last question.

"Uhm, do you... happen to know a Kim Taehyung or a Jeon Jeongguk?"

"Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk?!" Seokjin asks in astonishment, as if those names are ringing a bell. "Nope, never heard of them." Hearing that brought down (Y/N)'s high hopes.

Slumping her shoulders with a pout, she replies back, "No, that makes sense... Here you're just-"

Seokjin sees the disappointed look on the small girl and starts to ruffle her hair, "Hey now, don't be disappointed. I guess whatever's meant to be will be!"

(Y/N) locks eyes with Seokjin as she sees him smiling, making her forget about her stress. She smiles brightly and nods with a glint of hope shining in her eyes.

"Thank you so much! I hope to see you in audition." She starts to walk away, leaving a smiling Seokjin parting his own way. She picks up her ticket out of her pocket again, happily seeing Seokjin's figure reappear on it. She was so glad that destiny didn't fail her after all today. And she hopes it never will.

While they had already parted ways, Seokjin turns his head and looks back at the girl still walking her own way. An unfamiliar feeling starts forming on his chest as he smiles at the figure of the female. This beating in chest felt weird but in a good sort of way. He seems to have taken an interest in her.

'I hope things go well for her, and she finds who she's looking for soon. This really has been a crazy yet memorable day meeting this girl. I don't think I'll ever forget it. I wonder if I can see her again at the auditions. She seemed pretty and she got my sense of humor. Finally someone! I wonder, what other kinds of memories we could make for each other if we do cross paths again..?
.
.
.
Who knows, I probably shouldn't even go too ahead of myself. After all I just met this girl.'
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
A/N: okay I know this is probably another short chapter for you guys, but don't worry I'm gonna post another chapter soon and this one should be longer than the rest. And I may put in a special chapter a few days later, it depends if I'm not doing anything those days. Anyway, I hope you guys are safe and well. I purple all you beautiful ARMY and have a safe and happy day.💜🦋🌸