First LOG

"Lo...gs..?" Jeongguk slowly says as he brings his index finger up under his chin.

"Think of it as a video journal. You can share what you did today... or something like that!" (Y/N) says as she clasps her hands together excitedly.

Logs- the promotional method she improvised for the boys. As a group from a small entertainment company without name recognition or a celebrity member, (Y/N) had to come up with a unique way to get their name out there.

"It will be uploaded on our official blog. We'll use it to introduce you all to the public."

"Got it! Like teaser videos? Coming soon- Bangtan Boys!" Hoseok says with an enthusiastic manner.

(Y/N) giggles at his thrilled manner, "For starters, each of you should record a video of your own. But do it in the studio!"

Taehyung then crosses his arms as he pouts and playfully glares at (Y/N). "Beep- wrong. It's the Bangtan-room, not the studio!"

"But..." Jimin starts, "Who would want to know what we do all day?"

Jungkook pulls off a shy gaze, "I'm not comfortable in front of the camera... I'm not sure I can do it."

"Hey, our maknae can speak like a maknae. It'll be fun." Seokjin says with a confident tone. "Hyung will show you how to do it. Watch and learn!"

*Timeskip*

"Seokjin..." (Y/N) sweatdrops as she sees the state he's in. "Relax!"

"I... am... totally... relaxed... Ha. Ha. Ha." Seokjin tells her that but his fidgety actions and small droplets on his forehead tell a different story. "...So, I'm going to do a three-line poem using my name." He takes a deep breath, "K- Kim Seokjin's the name. S- See... me today? J-Ju... st as handsome as always...?"

The members just silently groan at how badly this is starting out.

"Hey! Quiet!!"

The rest of the group bursts into laughter at Seokjin's shout.

(Y/N) comes over to his side and gives him a sympathetic hug, with her arms around his neck and one of her hands ruffling his hair a bit. "Awww, don't worry. After all, this is your first try."

Seokjin's tense body loosens up a bit, releasing a few nerves as he seems a little at ease now. "Thank you, Manager." He puts his arms around her waist and pulls her a little closer, reciprocating her hug.

"Ah, hyung, that wasn't fun at all." Jeongguk says with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Pfft. Why not? It's totally silly and hilarious. But Seokjin hyung, you were stiff." Jimin says as he holds his stomach from laughing so much.

"I've been thinking about the concept for these logs, but... do you think three-line poems are the right direction?" Namjun questions as he bites the end of his index finger.

"Not to mention he's wearing a formal suit..." Yunki states as he looks down at Seokjin's attire.

"Was that a little off? I thought this would show I'm taking it seriously." Seokjin starts looking down at his suit uneasily. "Besides, it's got to be better than Taehyung's half-air and half-sound video."

"Hello, everyone? I'm Kim Taehyung." Taehyung speaks in a soothing, whispering tone that makes the hearts of millions melt. "I'm going to tickle your eardrums. Hushabye baby, go to sleep..."

(Y/N) smiles towards Taehyung's direction, 'Did he just... accidentally invent ASMR...? Welp, I know some future ARMYs are gonna take it to their sinful advantages.' (Y/N) giggles quietly as she hides her sly smirk.