Dorm Life with BTS

The members sit at their new couch in their new dorm that (Y/N) bought just for them. As well as buying one of her own so she isn't stuck staying with a house full of men, because that would be inappropriate.

As they are all sitting around each other, they stare each other down with intense looks. Their fates contemplating on who sleeps in which room and which ones are stuck to sleep on the couch.

"Shouldn't the maknae yield?" Yunki asks in a tired tone in his voice just hoping to lie down soon, as he stares down at Jeongguk with a slight glare.

"The concept of 'maknae' is nonexistent in the world of competition!" Jeongguk fires back coolly, unfazed by his hyung.

"Are you all sure, that you won't regret this?" Seokjin gives the two serious glances before giving them off to everyone else.

"Why? Not confident are you?" Jimin replies in mockery at as he gives Seokjin a mischievous look his way.

"As if." Seokjin chuckles at Jimin's assumption as he tilts his head down and brings it back up putting out his confident face.

"Shall we start?" Namjun speaks out as everyone starts to concentrate. Everyone takes a moment of silence before proceeding to their method that could solve the whole thing out.

Hoseok suddenly yells, "You snooze, you lose! Rock, paper, scissors!"

All the members swiftly throw out their arms in the middle of the table as they chose their pick. Only to have their hopes crushed as everyone picks paper. Everyone starts to groan in frustration as they retract their hands back.

Namjun's voice yells out, "You snooze, you lose! Rock, paper, scissors!"

Everyone brings their hands out once again only to be seen that they have all chosen rock, except for one member who has chosen paper... and of course that person was Taehyung.

"Yeah! Paper!" He starts to cheer loudly as his jumps up from his spot and starts strutting off in pride. The other members sigh in annoyance as Taehyung is celebrating his victory. "Excuse me! I'm the sole winner, how dare you-" he playfully jokes as he starts to pass by Namjun and Yunki, who seemed like they were the most annoyed. "I knew this would happen! Hahaha!" He victoriously shouts in glee.

He begins to lay down in a spot beside the couch that Hoseok, Seokjin and Jimin were sitting at. He begins to snuggle on his sleeping bag, wrapping himself around it. "I want this spot!" He happily feels comfortable in the spot he has chosen. "Since... I really wanted it! The rest of you keep playing." He shoots off a boxy smile to everyone who were laughing at him.

A few minutes later, Taehyung is fast asleep on his snuggly sleeping bag while everyone else is staring down at one another. All with their own thoughts going through their minds.

Seokjin gives a glare around everybody's hands but still maintains to keep a calm expression, 'My eyes are...faster than their hands.' He ends his thoughts with a smile.

Noticing the smile, Namjun starts to give a questioning look towards Seokjin. 'What's that smile supposed to mean? Does he have a plan?' Namjun starts to stroke his chin in thought.

Jungkook balls his fist in determination, 'Competition is cruel but fair.' He gives off a stouthearted look as he believes in his instincts, 'I won't lose!'

Hoseok closes his eyes as his face puts off a desperate look, 'I don't want to sleep on the sofa anymore...'

Jimin stares off with a tired look in his eyes, 'Ah, I'm hungry. Honestly, I don't care where I end up.'