Our Irreplaceable Member

"You ready?" Seokjin asks as a majority of the members including (Y/N) seem formerly dressed for the special event happening today.

"I am. Just waiting for Jimin." Yunki replies as he is adjusting a bit of his formal outfit.

"Wow...Yunki. You dressed up!" (Y/N) says as she stares at him with astonishment by his formal attire.

Yunki's eyes widen by her compliment, his ears blushed a light pink. "...No, this is...lounge wear."

Seokjin comes up behind the (H/C) haired girl and whispers to her ear, "He woke up before dawn to get ready for the graduation!"

"Eh? Yunki hyung, you said your styling concept is look nice but NOT look like you're trying too hard." Taehyung says as he points at the outfit.

Seokjin brings his hand to his heart, "Is this what parenting feels like? Jeongguk is graduating already. I feel like I raised him..."

Hoseok brings his hand on top of Seokjin's broad shoulder, "Hyung, he's graduating from junior high. What are you gonna say when he finishes high school?"

Jimin finally comes out of his room, looking pretty sharp as well. "I'm ready. Let's go!"

"Jimin, what are you holding?" (Y/N) asks as she sees the item in his hand.

<☆Golden☆>

Jimin is holding a banner that reads...

<☆Congrats Golden Maknae Middle School Graduation☆>

<☆Congrats on Graduating, Golden Maknae☆>

(Y/N) stares at the banner in awe by the fine work put into it, she looks back up at Jimin. "Did you make this yourself? It looks so amazing!"

Jimin shoots off a crescent eye smile as he nods his head. "It's our maknae's graduation day! We can't show up empty-handed!"

Taehyung stares down at the banner, "This is what you were working so hard on all last night!"

(Y/N) looks at the two as they conversate, 'When did they get so close?'

Feeling proud, she hurries them along to the graduation ceremony...

*Timeskip to Graduation Ceremony*

(Y/N) kneels down in one knee as she adjusts her camera, "Ready? One, two-"

Click!

The camera shutters as it takes Jungkook's picture.

Taehyung brings an arm around Jungkook's shoulders, "Now, selfie time! V for victory-"

"Why do you need to take so many pictures...?" Jungkook says, though despite his protests, he can't hide his shy smile.

"This picture is perfect for our blog!" Hoseok shouts out the idea.

"What about the picture with Taehyung?" Jimin asks carefully, glancing towards (Y/N).

"We can't upload any pictures with Taehyung in them. He's our secret member."

Taehyung looks at the two with a crestfallen blank face, "...Oh." He quickly changes his gloom mood to his bright self, "Then I can take a group picture for us! Everyone, gather up! I'll capture your good sides!"

Though he seemed okay, (Y/N) couldn't help but feel guilty knowing that he's trying to hide his disappointment.

*After the Ceremony. On the way to the Chinese restaurant*

As everyone is walking to a restaurant for the celebration of Jeongguk's graduation, someone grabs the back of (Y/N)'s shirt.

"Ah, manager..."