⭐The BTS Awards🏆(special chapter)

A few nights before the year-end awards...Yunki and (Y/N) walk into the dorm living room and hear a strange noise.

"What's that?" Yunki questions to himself.

(Y/N) listens closely to where the noise is and points its way, "It's coming through here."

They follow the sound and find Taehyung, flushed and quietly mumbling something while Jeongguk watches.

"So um...Thank you for making this award, uh- And so, um...What I'm saying is, mmm...So..." Taehyung mumbles out, seeming very fidgety.

"Taehyung, you're one 'so um' short of 50." Yunki interrupts, smirking at his nervous maknae.

"Haaa. The words in my heart won't come out of the way I want them to."

(Y/N) furrows her eyebrows, "Uh...What are you guys doing exactly?"

"Oh, this? All the hyungs are practicing their acceptance speeches for the award ceremony next week." Jeongguk explains, holding a piece of paper.

It's just as he says. The dorm is echoes with enthusiastic acceptance speeches.

"ARMY! DO YOU HEAR ME!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!" Namjun yells out. "Uh, I remember when I wrote this song this time last year. This song is about missing your friends, and I hope that it offers solace to a lot of people-"

"Namjun, that's too long. The ceremony will be over before you finish." Yunki comments bluntly.

"I agree, maybe you should try to shorten it a bit?" (Y/N) recommends, worried for the dimpled leader.

Hoseok comes behind the two and whispers, "Namjun isn't even 10% into his speech yet. I timed it, and his took an hour."

(Y/N)'s eyes bug out, "AN HOUR?!"

*Next stop to Jimin's room*

"Everyone...Thank you so much...And I really, really love you." Jimin speaks sternly.

Yunki sweatdrops at Jimin's speech, "Your confession of love is too scary. You sound like you're mad, Jimin, not like you're accepting the award."

"It's scaring even me." (Y/N) shuffles over to Yunki's side.

Jimin gets embarrassed, "I'm so shaky and nervous. I don't know what to do to speak well."

*to Seokjin*

Seokjin stands outside with a far away look.

"Why aren't you practicing your speech, hyung? The way you're staring off into space is kind of...creepy." Yunki looks at Seokjin weirdly.

"You couldn't hear what I was thinking? I was trying to express that I'm thankful as I am handsome...With my face." Seokjin continues the far away look as he gestures to his face. "As always, it's hard expressing my thanks. A truth untold..."

"Wow, you're face tells such history behind it." (Y/N) compliments with a teasing smile.

Seokjin ruffles her hair as she giggles for making fun.

Yunki shows slight distaste as he sees the two bond.

All the acceptance speech practicing is...worrying. Yunki and (Y/N) gather the members up.

"Aren't you guys worrying too much about this?" (Y/N) looks at everyone with a worried look.

"(Y/N)'s right. We don't even know what award we'll get." Yunki states.

"There's nothing bad about being prepared. You should try it too, hyung." Namjun encourages him.

"I'm alright."